Help on bug reports

More
08 Jun 2015 00:10 #33609 by mwm
Help on bug reports was created by mwm
I've been cleaning out the bug reports. A lot of them predate the current issue tracker, and don't have a reported listed. While I've asked for feedback on them, there's not much chance of getting one.

I'd appreciate some help in cleaning these up. Basically, go to the Bug Tracker via the link in the main menu, then select "mwm" under "Assigned to" and "feedback" under "Status". If a bug looks like it's you may have seen it, please check it and provide the requested feedback. Also start monitoring that bug.

Even if a bug isn't yours, if you can test it in the nightly builds and verify that it is either fixed or still present, such information would also be appreciated!

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jun 2015 13:42 #33629 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic Help on bug reports
Thanks for working on this mwm.
I've fixed a couple minor but really old issues. And I've closed a couple others. Issues imported from Bitbucket without a submitter assigned will be hard to get any response on for sure.

More
08 Jun 2015 17:33 #33640 by Cereal_Killer
Replied by Cereal_Killer on topic Help on bug reports
Thanks PB for the one of mine you just closed, took all of 3 minutes from when I submitted till you had it fixed!!!

I really need to download the source and start working on it, a long running project of mine is coming to a close this month and I hope I can use that time to start contributing to deviation! Thanks!!!

Taranis X9E | DEVO 10 | Devo U7E | Taranis Q7

What I do in real life: rivergoequestrian.com/

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds