Husban X4 107D 5.8Ghz FPV

More
13 Dec 2013 23:44 - 13 Dec 2013 23:45 #16605 by Xermalk
Husban X4 107D 5.8Ghz FPV was created by Xermalk
Im considering buying a Husban X4 107D.
Has any of the special commands been implemented for the husban protocol?
Seems the official tx is telling the 107D what fpv frequency to use, and it can calibrate the gyro, turn the leds on/off.

Last edit: 13 Dec 2013 23:45 by Xermalk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Dec 2013 08:04 #16611 by proteus
Replied by proteus on topic Husban X4 107D 5.8Ghz FPV
Hello

I'm testing with mine H107D, Devo8S and 3.0.0 NB
no problems for fly, flight mode and flip
LED lighting either (channel 5)

but it is not possible to enable video broadcast and even less to change the frequency :(

More
14 Dec 2013 14:37 #16619 by WheresWaldo
Replied by WheresWaldo on topic Husban X4 107D 5.8Ghz FPV
Likely because that is just a video overlay using a different receiver @ 5.8GHz so it is more a function of additional hardware installed into the TX and can't be done with deviationTX.

Sorry if I am repeating something you already know.

More
16 Dec 2013 00:27 #16692 by Xermalk
Replied by Xermalk on topic Husban X4 107D 5.8Ghz FPV
Im fairly sure its using the 2.4 control link to set the 5.8 ghz frequency on the quad/video transmitter. as the vtx has a signal wire connected to the quad mainboard.

More
19 Nov 2020 09:23 - 19 Nov 2020 09:26 #77031 by ballbear
Replied by ballbear on topic Husban X4 107D 5.8Ghz FPV
Hi friends, I am newbie on this forum. I have Jumper T8SG Carbon ( marked Plus but with normal LCD ) and trying use it also for my X4 H107D.
I have problems with the video - no transmission to the LCD on the Hubsan TX. The vTX seems to be working : without drone ON I can read on the transmitter the RSSI about 30-35, switching the drone on the RSSI rises to 89-90.
When I change the frequency using the T8SG to other as is set on the Hubsan transmitter, the RSSI is changing, falling down. So the frequency setting works OK. The LED switching ON/OFF works also. But the switching the camera ON/OFF seems to work not - the RSSI dont change ...... Where could be the problem? Maybe this is question for Goebish - how should the camera switching work?
Does anybody solved the problem with no video yet? I found some interesting infos on www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic3046096.html ....
One idea more - did anybody try FPV googles connected to Hubsan TX which has no video on LCD??
Many thanks for any help :o)
Last edit: 19 Nov 2020 09:26 by ballbear. Reason: I added the info that there is no video on the stock transmitter, to avoid missunderstanding.

More
19 Nov 2020 20:58 #77036 by propnut
Replied by propnut on topic Husban X4 107D 5.8Ghz FPV
The video problem and your T8SG are not related. If you don't get video when you are flying the 107D with the factory transmitter then either the video channel on the VTX has shifted from that which is on the controller or something is broken. Read the Hubsan manual, it tells you how to get into the menu to change the video channel on Page 9. The 107D has a really rubbish camera though with a very narrow angle of view. Consider getting a better drone like the Armor 65 lite from Makerfire and get yourself a decent headset.

More
19 Nov 2020 22:24 #77040 by ballbear
Thanks for replay. I know what you wrote. I am using the Jumper TX for debugging, I am trying to find, where the problem is .
At this moment I know, that from the vTX some signal goes to the vRX in the transmitter. ( RSSI value ) But is the videosignal present, who knows...
Maybe next step will be to connect external video signal to Pin10, but it is not so easy and I need to collect some more infos ( to get the right courage , perhaps )
Or I will try to connect the videooutput for googles to some other device, like TV video input , because i read somewhere, that the track from vRX to googles is different as that to LCD .... Unfortunatelly I dont have any other 5,8GHz remote camera here .....

More
20 Nov 2020 08:47 #77041 by propnut
I have a 107D and it works perfectly with my Eachine Ev100 headset without having to do anything fancy. Just switch on and then use the scan function on my headset to find the relevant channel. Job done.

More
20 Nov 2020 20:45 #77044 by ballbear
How difficult is it to fly with goggles? I found the H107D is very vivid and for me it is now a bit difficult to imagine the flying with only the view from camera ....

More
22 Nov 2020 11:32 #77046 by propnut
Its all down to your level of experience, as I said previously the camera on the 107 is NOT good but it is perfectly flyable. Let me put it like this. Once you have mastered flying the 107 with goggles all future quads will seem like a gift from heaven :) Goggles are way better than that stupid screen on the controller.

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds