Spare Parts - need a spare or new Devo 10 Antenna

More
15 Jan 2014 23:26 #18547 by oregonh20
Hi!
I apologize upfront if this is posted in the wrong place.

I'm new to deviation and RC in general, I absolutely love the DeviationTX community, so much so, that I've decided to start putting together a small electronics lab (Logic, Spectrum analyzers etc.) and see if I can start contributing back to the community. My expertise is in communications protocols, but I'm more than willing to contribute where ever I can.

I'm especially liking the idea of the Universal Module that is being worked on at the moment!

All that being said as way of an introduction, I was wondering if anyone here, had or knew where to buy, a premade or spare part 2.4Ghz antenna wire that will fit my Devo 10.

I have the physical rubber ducky antenna part, I just need a 2 db dipole wire with RG178 coax and u.fl female connector.

I thought I would try this first before making one from scratch.

Thank you so much for everyone's hard work on this project!

Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jan 2014 23:43 #18548 by victzh

More
16 Jan 2014 02:19 #18552 by oregonh20
Hi Victzh,
Thanks for the reply.

Actually, I am looking for an exact replacement (see link below) for the Devo 10 antenna or at minimum the antenna wire with the Balun and the u.fl (ipx) connector already on it.

I thought about the rp.sma antennas, but since the Devo10 antenna mount is so different from the Spektrum, etc mounts, it would require a surprising amount of effort in order to make it look decent.

However, I did find a link to the exact part needed, unfortunately delivery is taking as long as a month.

I'm hoping someone else will know of one more accessible somewhere.

hobbyone.com.hk/cn/product.jsp?id=11637

Thanks,
Steve

More
16 Jan 2014 17:05 - 16 Jan 2014 17:07 #18568 by MakDaddy
I asked this same basic question a while back and ended up purchasing one from my local hobby shop like this one and it works great.
I imagine you could use one from a DX6 or DX8 and it should work.
Last edit: 16 Jan 2014 17:07 by MakDaddy.

More
16 Jan 2014 19:58 - 16 Jan 2014 20:55 #18571 by oregonh20
Hey guys,
I just wanted to followup with my research so far.

1. I found that hobby one.com.hk has an exact replacement $10 us. hobbyone.com.hk/cn/product.jsp?id=11637

2. The part number for this antenna is: H107D-A05

3: Mouser.com also has this antenna and it's 4.99.
www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Digi-Intern...%2fUV0EAqzO9nA%3d%3d

XXX This is a C2500 chip - 4: Lastly there is an antenna upgrade available from banggood: www.banggood.com/Upgraded-Adaptor-For-Wa...ntenna-p-909692.html

I'm ordering the antenna from Mouser, faster and cheaper) and the upgrade to check out or use for the next time.

Thanks,
Steve
Last edit: 16 Jan 2014 20:55 by FDR.

More
16 Jan 2014 23:24 #18573 by Daryoon
I recently placed an order for the Walkera 3pos switch from this US based supplier.

walkerahelicoptersupply.com/products/rep...tanna-for-devo8s-12s

More
17 Jan 2014 05:19 #18577 by sbstnp
Hobbyone has only the top end part, not even the pin. I had to push them around to even ship me the uFL wire.

Be careful if you order from them, make sure everything they ship is listed clearly so they can't go back on their words later on (a thing which they are routinely doing).

Devo 10 + 4in1
Spektrum Dx9
FrSky Taranis + TBS Crossfire

More
18 Jan 2014 02:14 - 18 Jan 2014 02:18 #18613 by MakDaddy
Daryoon,
Bummer - says they are out of them, not that I need it now. I did ask them a while back if they carried it and it was a brief reply saying "sorry no". Must be a fairly new item even though they show out of stock.
Last edit: 18 Jan 2014 02:18 by MakDaddy.

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds