DSMX Bind to other transmitter after bind to Devo

More
06 Feb 2014 08:38 #19921 by Onei1y
Hi all just using Deviation for the first time. Installation went smoothly and bind to my Genius CP was faultless. Thanks to all you clever people...! The next thing I wish to try will be to bind with Blade Nanox using DSMX/DSM2 Protocol. As this Heli does not belong to me will there be a problem binding back to the Spektrum transmitter it is currently used with after using my Devo 10 with FixedID..?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Feb 2014 09:31 #19922 by vlad_vy
Every Tx has unique ID, therefore you need rebind any model to each other Tx.

More
06 Feb 2014 09:44 #19923 by Onei1y
Many thanks... I wasn't sure that the bind affected the receiver in any way....
Most people seem to use the same generic 6 digit ID.... Will any 6 digit number work...?

More
06 Feb 2014 10:28 #19924 by vlad_vy
You can use any 6 digit number. Bind code consist from combination Tx ID and Fixed ID, and Rx memorize it in time of binding.

More
06 Feb 2014 10:35 #19925 by Onei1y
Thank you for your time...! Vlad_vy...

More
06 Feb 2014 13:11 #19933 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic DSMX Bind to other transmitter after bind to Devo
note:
if switching between 2 transmitters with the same fixed-id, you STILL need to go through the bind process, because the fixed-id is only half of the picture. there is also a unique transmitter id that is part of the binding as well

More
06 Feb 2014 13:15 #19934 by Onei1y
Just flew the Blade Nano CPX with Deviation 4 installed on Devo 10. Everything is spot on...!
When re binding to the Spektrum transmitter I needed to do the initial bind procedure once again. This was achieved turning the transmitter on whilst holding the Trainer button (Spektrum DX 6i)

Absolutely delighted with the Deviation upgrade..!!!

Many thanks again...

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds