New Deviation Devo10

More
28 Feb 2014 14:32 #20967 by marcoose
New Deviation Devo10 was created by marcoose
Hi All,

I just got my Devo 10! It was flashed to Deviation the very first time the power switch went on... why bother looking at the stock firmware if I've already decided on Deviation. I flew 1 pack of my QR W100S (BNF I got before TX arrived) and then installed the NRF24L01 to fly my v222 and JXD385. Looks like my soldering skills worked first try!

Love having a decent tx instead of a stack of crappy RTFs, and am busily trying to get up to speed on model configs since I think I am using ones designed for a Devo7E and the switches are weird.

My wife got me the v222 as my first RC of any kind for Christmas, and I've been on an uncontrollable shopping spree since (W100S, JXD385, v272 on preorder from tmart). I got a v911 to try a non-quad, but gave it away as it wasn't very interesting to me (seemed to fly like a limited-manoeuvrability quad and the flybar kept slapping the canopy) so I ordered a Super CP. I'm guessing that is a whole new world, so I have a copy of Phoenix 4 on order as well. Toys toys toys!!! Looking forward to winter being over.

Just thought I would say "Hi" and thanks to PB and other contributors for the amazing work on 'the one tx to fly them all'.

...Back to reading the forums and find out what the two top left/right trims on the Devo 10 are for and how to make them do something useful :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2014 17:55 #21094 by carlnoki
Replied by carlnoki on topic New Deviation Devo10
marcoose

I jusst upgraded my DEVO 10 to the latest Deviation FW
and really love it!!!!

Learning the new programming steps now and seem to be getting it
as I work with the TX more and more.

1st plane took 2 days to program. the 2nd one took about an hour. :lol:

will be building a Quad and will use the Orange RX for it. Should be a fun
project.

All I can say is that I love this new FW and am glad I stumbled across it in the RCG forums.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds