RX 2622 V

More
04 Mar 2014 23:28 - 05 Mar 2014 11:49 #21205 by Nafets
RX 2622 V was created by Nafets
Hello,

today I installed the Deviation 4.0.1.. When trying to bind my RX 2622 V (3-Axis-V120D02S-WK unit) I just didn't find a proper way to do so. It was used with a WK 2801 Pro and no fixed ID. Now, with the Devo 10 Deviation software I selected the 2801 protocol, pressed 'bind' and connected the power to the heli while the 'binding-countdown' ran down. I also tried to free the RX unit by using the bind plug in the ELEV slot to unbind it.

What am I doing wrong?

I also noticed that there're different bind plugs for Walkera, an 'outside-outside' bridge for the V450 and an 'inside-outside' bridge for the MiniCP. As I don't remember the one for the RX 2622 V, I just can assume that the micro units are all using the 'inside-outside' bridge, right?

Thanks for any help!

Nafets
Last edit: 05 Mar 2014 11:49 by Nafets.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Mar 2014 05:27 #21218 by billmester
Replied by billmester on topic RX 2622 V
Careful with the inside-outside plug, that might short the + and - power pins...

• rbe2012
  • So much to do, so little time...
More
05 Mar 2014 06:17 #21220 by rbe2012
Replied by rbe2012 on topic RX 2622 V
There are really two kinds of bind plugs. Also the port the plug has to be inserted differs.
I built two bind plugs for me (ok, 4 because of the small and the normal servo plug size) where a resistor connects the ground and the signal pin (outside-outside) resp. the high voltage and the signal pin (inside-outside). This way you can not overload the ports of the processor used in the receivers and can go though all ports without having to fear to burn the rx (there is no shortcut needed, just a connection where the logical levels "low" or "high" are reached).
As far as I can see there is nothing wrong with the method you used. When you have not used a fixed ID with your WK2801 you should not have to clear it. If you used one, you should be able to use the same ID in deviation.
For unbinding try to walk through all ports if the manual does not tell you which is correct.
If this does not work, try to play with the number of channels (increase). Sometimes this helps.

More
05 Mar 2014 08:55 #21233 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic RX 2622 V

rbe2012 wrote: When you have not used a fixed ID with your WK2801 you should not have to clear it. If you used one, you should be able to use the same ID in deviation.

No, AFAIK the fixed id implementation differs from the one used in the WK2801, the IDs match only in case of the DEVO protocol...

More
05 Mar 2014 12:03 #21243 by Nafets
Replied by Nafets on topic RX 2622 V
Thanks for your answers, guys! Most of the problems I've sorted now. It seems that this RX unit doesn't really support the WK2801 protocol. Trying the WK2601 protocol (which is 're-init.' and not 'bind' as the WK2801 protocol) it bound nice. Also the binding countdown shows up every time the TX gets powered up, like I'm used to it.

The only problem left is that the AILE servo (the one behind the motor) just has a very little movement when pitching - only when pitching. Not on nick or roll. The Swashplate is set to '1 servo' as it should be.

Maybe the PIT servo is the AILE or the ELEV servo in the Deviation WK2601 protocol or something like that. I'll figure it out soon. Just a little update here.

More
06 Nov 2014 20:56 - 06 Nov 2014 20:59 #26304 by Nafets
Replied by Nafets on topic RX 2622 V
Hello,

I just was around here and I would let you know that I found the problem. It was my mistake as I used '000000' for automatically id scan. Correct is '- - - - - -'. The six digits need to be unnamed. But the WK receiver units on the micro helis don't support the fixed id variant. IMPORTANT: The full size WK RX do support a fixed id.
Last edit: 06 Nov 2014 20:59 by Nafets.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds