Mapping Devo 8s switch to 6 & 8 Channel RX

More
08 Mar 2014 04:16 #21370 by SmokeNGun
Wonder if anyone can help with this. On the walkera RX802 it has two Aux channel mark Aux 2 and Aux3. It seem that only Aux 3 can be map to any switch on the radio. I can't get Aux 2 to map to any switch. But the channel is working has anyone had this same problem.

And with the 6 channel rx it has 1 Aux that mark Aux 1 but on the Devo 8s radio there is no Aux1 in the radio how do you use this channel. Again the channel is working but with the throttle control.

Any idea or help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Mar 2014 18:26 #21379 by FDR
Are you talking about deviation or the stock firmware?

The AUX1 of the RX601 is probably the Ch6 (I don't have them at hand ATM), and the AUX2 and AUX3 of the RX802 are the Ch7 and Ch8.
You can assign anything to them in deviation...

More
09 Mar 2014 19:23 #21398 by SmokeNGun
Replied by SmokeNGun on topic Mapping Devo 8s switch to 6 & 8 Channel RX
I'm still using the stock firmware. I cannot assign Aux2 to any switch it just won't work. Aux3 I have no problem with. Why can't I assign Aux2 to a switch.

More
09 Mar 2014 20:07 #21399 by FDR
In the model menu select the device output, and you can select any switch for the AUX2 if cou change it's status to active...

More
09 Mar 2014 21:51 #21402 by SmokeNGun
Replied by SmokeNGun on topic Mapping Devo 8s switch to 6 & 8 Channel RX
Okay I tried it again and was able to get Aux2 to work don't know I couldn't get it to work before.

One other question the RX802 receiver also has a Aux1 but there is no Aux1 in the Devo 8s if I needed all three Aux channel would i need to upgrade the firmware and I'm speaking of the Deviation firmware as I don't my model Devo 8s can be upgraded.

Thanks for the help

More
10 Mar 2014 05:14 #21410 by FDR
Probably because you use a heli config, in whitch the AUX1 is the pitch.
Change to the airplane mode to see if it will be enabled...

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds