Devo 7e was only upgraded to Ver. 2.

More
10 Mar 2014 01:29 #21409 by cyclicstick743
Devo 7e was only upgraded to Ver. 2. was created by cyclicstick743
I followed the instructions on how to upgrade my Devo 7e from You tube videos as well as the instruction manuals. I have gotten only to getting the firmware updated to ver 2 from V1 using the software downloaded from Walkera. I am using Windows 7 64 bit. My transmitter only upgraded but I never reached the point where I could see the USB icon. I can afford to screw up with this transmitter as I have another unused 7e, 8s that I purchased to make programming easier. I am well versed on how to program the 7e after playing around with it for many days on my free time. Recently I also recently received my Frsky Taranis 16 channel transmitter that also has an open software but I have set them aside for some future use.
I am confused as to which software to use to be able to use my 7e to the flexibility of the Deviation Project. I am just an amateur rc enthusiast and a retiree. I have several helis including a 50 size nitro raptor helicopter that I assembled 5 years ago that never flew or even tasted a drop of nitro. My Futaba computerized transmitter that has never been used and is now obsolete since it still operates on FIXED 72 Mhz transmitter. I truly need help on how to make my 7e work on the Deviation software. If it works, I am willing to donate the transmitter to those programmers who made this upgrades possible. Thanks B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Mar 2014 06:04 - 10 Mar 2014 06:05 #21413 by WheresWaldo
Replied by WheresWaldo on topic Devo 7e was only upgraded to Ver. 2.
You need to be on DeviationTX version 4.0.1, follow the first video posted here and it should get you there:

deviationtx.com/forum/how-to/1094-how-to...iation-firmware#3436

Here is a direct link to the YouTube video:

Last edit: 10 Mar 2014 06:05 by WheresWaldo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds