DSMX Setup issue CCPM

More
11 Mar 2014 04:10 #21441 by Rkozak99
DSMX Setup issue CCPM was created by Rkozak99
I'm creating a new model from scratch using standard GUI, binding to a Spectrum AR 9020 dsmx rx. Bind went well and I have a solid bind ...no issues rebinding after removing bind plug and powering off rx and tx and powering up again. The issue I'm having is that there is no movement on the ALI servo when moving the right stick left to right. I have movement on all three servos for pitch and elevator stick movement. My swash is set to 3 servos 120, protocol is DSMX with 9 channels. I've tried the advance GUI as well and receive the same results. One thing I did try was switching the swash to 120X at which time I did get ALI movement (both forward servos as expected) but no ELV on right front servo(ALI).

Just to make sure that it's not a rx issue, I bound to my DX6I and all cyclic servos functioned correctly.

Any help would be appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Mar 2014 22:12 #21475 by HappyHarry
Replied by HappyHarry on topic DSMX Setup issue CCPM
is the channel output correct? does your aileron react to the throttle channel?

More
12 Mar 2014 01:08 #21487 by Rkozak99
Replied by Rkozak99 on topic DSMX Setup issue CCPM
Thank you for responding.....yes the aileron responds to throttle channel. As a matter a fact all respond to all stick movements except for the aileron when moving the aileron stick left to right. That's what makes this very confusing. I've tried other model ini's from the form for the same setup and non work. Same symptom.......aileron servo not responding to aileron stick left right.

More
12 Mar 2014 01:29 #21490 by HappyHarry
Replied by HappyHarry on topic DSMX Setup issue CCPM
then the TX is set to output throttle on ch3 and aileron on ch1, and dsm needs the opposite, so if you change these channel configurations that will fix your problems

More
12 Mar 2014 01:36 #21491 by Rkozak99
Replied by Rkozak99 on topic DSMX Setup issue CCPM
Sorry I'm new to this firmware. How would I do that with an existing model ini? Or id I need to start from scratch? Any details on this procedure would be great.

Thanks

More
04 Jul 2015 11:52 #35091 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic DSMX Setup issue CCPM
I run into the Cyclic1 and Cyclic2 wrong assignment for AIL and ELEV channels too (DSMx).

Looks like htis behavior is in the firmware a bit longer according to this threads date.

Thread including link Mantis bugtracker #0000624: www.deviationtx.com/forum/6-general-disc...ngs-for-flybar#35089

Thomas

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds