Ghost in the Throttle Hold

• Get to da choppa!
  • Get to da choppa!'s Avatar Topic Author
More
24 Mar 2014 03:06 #21778 by Get to da choppa!
Ghost in the Throttle Hold was created by Get to da choppa!
Hey Guys. This has been driving me nuts, and I can't seem to track down the cause.

I'm running a Devo 10 with Deviation 4.0.1. One of my DSM2 model profiles in heli mode (Standard mixer for this model) uses channel six, normally used for pitch, assigned to the three-way Mix switch to select Acrobatic mode, Normal mode and Altitude Hold on my RC Logger Xtreme quad with a Lemon PPM Rx.

Since there's no idle-up, I'm willing to forgo throttle hold on this model, as I can just drop the throttle stick if I get into trouble (the motors have a manual start/stop feature anyway, and they stop automatically if they're touched).

I have throttle hold set to 'off' in both its own setup category, as well as the pitch menu, and I have throttle hold assigned to an unused switch (rudd DR, and I always hit 'enter' after assigning the switch) and everything works fine.

Here's the problem: when I turn on the Tx, throttle hold has been automatically reassigned to the Mix switch and the throttle status in the pitch menu is active again. This happens every time I power up the Tx, so I have to reset the switch assignment and throttle hold status before I can fly or the settings controlled by the Mix (channel 6) switch are out of whack.

This problem suddenly appeared a few days ago, but I don't recall making any changes to the profile. Any thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds