Is this a bug!

More
14 Apr 2014 17:48 - 14 Apr 2014 21:59 #22411 by unclecrash
Is this a bug! was created by unclecrash

I set clock and it is correct ,but when I set the date I wanted it to be( month date year) in this order. When I went to my model it was (date month year) This is on the 12s. I am currently working on getting familiar with all the setting's on the layout I have been figuring how to move and install stuff where I want it. I have a bunch of questions should I post them each separately in the feedback and questions area or in the general forum area. I can post a pic if you would like of my page. Well the clock is messed up too. I thought it was ok but noticed it was on (AM) so I switched it to pm and it went over to military time and I have not a clue how to report and send some bug file oh boy :S I hope you don't think im being a smart arse Im just new to using computer's and I know nothing about how you guys write the code's and such to make these computer's work. Im not sure if this is a bug or if i have a bad copy of the software. But I have tryed switching the clock and the date and both are not working correct. I have tried to switch both by reversing them and I still get a month before the date and the clock when set to hhmmss am/pm is still running military time.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 Apr 2014 21:59 by unclecrash.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Apr 2014 18:03 - 15 Apr 2014 18:05 #22423 by unclecrash
Replied by unclecrash on topic Is this a bug!
I just tried resetting the clock again to 1:54 and it don't work properly, oh well, may be old news.
Attachments:
Last edit: 15 Apr 2014 18:05 by unclecrash.

More
16 Apr 2014 03:28 - 16 Apr 2014 04:47 #22440 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic Is this a bug!
Yes, something wrong with clock (Devo 12).

I set "14:22:09" and get on main screen "26:22:09". (+12 hours)
I set "2:22:09 pm" and get on main screen "14:22:09".
Last edit: 16 Apr 2014 04:47 by vlad_vy.

More
16 Apr 2014 03:36 #22442 by unclecrash
I have same problem with the month and day being backwards to how I put it too. I will try and see If I can send a report if I cannot do it I will see if My nephew will do it.

More
16 Apr 2014 13:49 #22456 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic Is this a bug!
Yes, filing a ticket would be helpful.

More
16 Apr 2014 21:01 #22482 by unclecrash
I just did but but I'm sure it's not correct. I probably would not have bought the TX if I knew I would have to be skilled in computer programming to use the advanced menu's. I had read where another guy was using it on his big gasser plane's and such. Im going to keep reading on it and do some hands on mounting a receiver in one of my plane's to see just what I can do with the simple mixers and stuff. I am all ready struggling to use this TX and I really didn't want to have to learn how to use this whole bit bucket deal as it seems to be another huge learning curve at least for me.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds