adding one function on devo8s

More
20 Jun 2014 08:56 #24163 by galaxy76
adding one function on devo8s was created by galaxy76
only a question:

it is possible to adding the" limit travel" in the firmware stock devention 1.0A of the devo8s?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jun 2014 09:37 - 20 Jun 2014 09:38 #24164 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic adding one function on devo8s
It is 'Travel Adjust'.
Last edit: 20 Jun 2014 09:38 by vlad_vy.

More
20 Jun 2014 11:02 #24165 by galaxy76
Replied by galaxy76 on topic adding one function on devo8s
I know what is the "travel adjust". but I would the "limit travel" . it is different. It is limit of the servo absolute

More
20 Jun 2014 13:20 - 20 Jun 2014 13:21 #24167 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic adding one function on devo8s
At Walkera Devo8 'Travel Adjust' = 'Limit Point' or 'End Point'. You can check it, set 'Travel Adjust' < 100% and try override this value by 'Dual Rate' > 100%.

'Travel Adjust' at different Tx can has different meaning. It is often also called servo (or channel) 'throw', 'travel', 'adjustable travel volume' (ATV), or 'end points' or 'end point adjustment' (EPA).
Last edit: 20 Jun 2014 13:21 by vlad_vy.

More
22 Jun 2014 08:21 - 22 Jun 2014 08:27 #24179 by galaxy76
Replied by galaxy76 on topic adding one function on devo8s
I'm italian ....

Allora ho fatto qualche test sul canale "elevatore":
Ho capito che nel mio caso comanda e ha priorità la curva del "pitch" su tutto.
Se imposto il "travel adjust" sul canale "elevatore" a 20, verrà limitata la sola basculabilità dell'intero piatto quando muoverò lo stick sinistro del piatto in avanti (io sono in mode2). Se creo una "program mix" in cui il canale "elevatore" dovrebbe andare fuori limite, comanderà sempre la curva del "pitch" per i limiti massimi positivi e negativi e il limite del "travel adjust" verrà applicato nella sola basculabilità. Se voglio limitare l'escursione dell'intero piatto in positivo o negativo cambio la curva del "pitch". L'unica possibilità di andare fuori limite é aumentando la curva del pitch o dello swashplate.
Ok thanks!

Traslator:

Then I did some tests on the channel "elevator": I realized that in my case commands and has priority the curve of the" pitch" on the whole. If imposed on the" travel adjust" on the channel"elevator" to 20%, will be limited the only basculability of the entire plate when muoving stick left of the plate forward ( I am in mode2). If I create a" program mix" in which the channel"elevator" should go out limit, will command always the curve of the" pitch" for maximum limits positive and negative and the limit of the" travel adjust" will be applied only in basculability. If I want to limit the excursion of the entire plate in positive or negative change the curve of the" pitch." The only possibility to go out limit is increasing the curve of the pitch or of the swashplate.
Last edit: 22 Jun 2014 08:27 by galaxy76.

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds