Devo 10, Phoenix & Throttle Hold

More
27 Jul 2014 09:52 #24848 by D_an_W
Replied by D_an_W on topic Devo 10, Phoenix & Throttle Hold
You are using a fixed ID which I guess is why other files don't work.

Try this one...

*** Walkera Devo 10 * 4-in-1 Module * Deviation v5 *** *** Walkera Devo 7E * A7105 Module * 2x 3 Way Switches * Power Mod * Deviation v5 ***
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jul 2014 10:08 #24849 by BeamHangar
Replied by BeamHangar on topic Devo 10, Phoenix & Throttle Hold

D_an_W wrote: You are using a fixed ID which I guess is why other files don't work.

Try this one...

SUCCESS at last...(i briefly considered it may have been the ID stuff but don't know about it to change it).

I have no idea where to find THR-3, or what you did/changed (can you tell me please so i can avoid this embarrassment in future?) , but many, many, many THANKS for your patience, time and assistance to see me through this.
It is greatly appreciated more than words can express.

Thank you also to those who earlier had try to help as well. I only have the i/net to draw on for help, and probably have over reached in this hobby.

Respect, Regards & Cheers
BH

More
27 Jul 2014 10:18 - 27 Jul 2014 10:19 #24850 by D_an_W
Replied by D_an_W on topic Devo 10, Phoenix & Throttle Hold
I don't know why but everything was on channel1 and it looks like a virtual switch had already been setup but I just replaced this for the RUD DR switch...

Before...
[channel1]
safetysw=Virt1
failsafe=-100
safetyval=-100
template=simple
[mixer]
src=THR
dest=Ch1

After...
[channel1]
safetysw=RUD DR1
safetyval=-100
template=simple
[mixer]
src=THR
dest=Ch1

*** Walkera Devo 10 * 4-in-1 Module * Deviation v5 *** *** Walkera Devo 7E * A7105 Module * 2x 3 Way Switches * Power Mod * Deviation v5 ***
Last edit: 27 Jul 2014 10:19 by D_an_W.

More
27 Jul 2014 10:34 #24851 by BeamHangar
Replied by BeamHangar on topic Devo 10, Phoenix & Throttle Hold
Haha, well i don't know where all that is, and i'm reading it as it's on CH11 (and still don't know if the 3-ELE is actually the CH3 that was mentioned), and can at least see that the failsafe is absent from the second set of code.

I have such a looong way to go to even remotely understand any of this.

Kudos to all you brainiacs in working out this stuff. Gimme an engine to tear down no probs, but electricity and comp. coding is all invisible to my mind, no matter how hard i try to grasp it.

I guess that's why you guys get the big $$$$ and i scrap by.

Well, thanks once again for taking up half your day to help me, i hope at some point i can pay it forward and reciprocate in some way.

Cheers
BH

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds