Devo 12s loose connection to RX1202

More
25 Aug 2014 07:30 - 25 Aug 2014 10:56 #25389 by brerax
Devo 12s loose connection to RX1202 was created by brerax
On three occasions my Devo 12s transmitter has lost connection to my RX1202 receiver (during flight). The only way the regain control was to turn off the transmitter (mid-flight) and then turn it on again. I use version 4.0.1 and on all three occasions the distance was less than 25m.

The first time this happened the quadcopter I was flying hit the ground rather rough since I was a bit slow to pull up the throttle again after I had to turn it down in order to make the transmitter active. The next time I was more prepaired and was able to regain control again without any mayor mishaps.

I have not been able to re-create this connection fail with the quadcopter on the ground (armed and motors running) although I have noticed that if I turn off/on the transmitter multiple times (with the quadcopter active on the ground) once in a while the transmitter is not able to regain the connection. On these occasions the only way to regain the connections is to rebind the transmitter to the receiver.

Does anyone have any similar experience?
Last edit: 25 Aug 2014 10:56 by brerax.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Aug 2014 18:04 - 31 Aug 2014 18:07 #25440 by linux-user
Replied by linux-user on topic Devo 12s loose connection to RX1202
Hi brerax,

have a look at this thread v120d02s-v2-lost-binding-mid-flight !
I was able to reproduce the issue within some hours (I used my charger as a power-supply for the model).

Try to reproduce your issue on the bench!
- You might have a faulty TX-module.
- You may try with telemetry switched off.
Last edit: 31 Aug 2014 18:07 by linux-user.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.024 seconds