Throttleproblem with Devo12s and Planesetup

More
25 Sep 2014 20:33 - 25 Sep 2014 20:36 #25803 by Paege
Hi,

i am using Deviation since V 2.10 on a Devo 8s and i can't tell you how thankfull i am for this fantastic firmware :) I simply love it :D I only use advanced setup, it give mie the freedom i like so much :woohoo:

Currently i am succesfully using Deviation Release 4.01 on my Devo 12s with an QRX350, MX400S and some other Walkera Quadcopters. no problems flyings these models.

But i am also using it to use fly 2 different airplanes equipet with Multiplex BL-Motors and BL-Speedcontrollers. With both planes i have the problem that around 75 -100 throttle the throttle suddenly cuts of and switches on again within about 1 Sec. Within this Time the Plane keeps in full control, so i don't think it's a binding problem, the second planes not even using fixed binding. The problem can not be reproduced, it occures at random situation. At frist i thought it was a problem with a used bought motor/speedcontroller-combo, but now it's the same problem with a second plane. The first plane is build with an Walkera RX 802, the second with a Walkera RX702.

Any hints, comments, flames? ;)
Last edit: 25 Sep 2014 20:36 by Paege.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Sep 2014 20:36 #25820 by mikemacwillie
Replied by mikemacwillie on topic Throttleproblem with Devo12s and Planesetup
Maybe the ESCs need calibration for the new throttle range? Another possibility would be a voltage drop at high throttle causing a reset or brown out.

More
27 May 2015 12:19 #33045 by nawahs
Replied by nawahs on topic Throttleproblem with Devo12s and Planesetup
I have the exact same problem as PAEGE in here.
I'm using DEVO 12S with some old RX2801PRO receiver. My ESC throttle range are calibrated using the ESC programing setup with DEVO12S transmitter. but when I move the throttle to around 50% stick (or around 0% in deviationtx firmware because it goes from -100 to +100) the motor spin at some high RPM and slow down for 1 or 2 seconds wich I cannot even lift it, then speed up again for a short of time and it repeat it over and over.

When I switch to the old TX2801PRO transmitter the motor spins right and I can fly like a champ!
I've tested using 3 different RX2801PRO and 1 RX2702V walkera receivers with deviantiontx and no luck... Switch back to TX2801PRO works really fine.

anyone with more knowledge than me can help both PAEGE and myself?

lol
Oh by the way, I'm new at deviationTX LOL

Time to create page: 0.025 seconds