Devo12 rx

More
16 Nov 2014 14:00 #26419 by magic_marty
Devo12 rx was created by magic_marty
I have a devo12 rx that came with my devo12 and i noticed something about it when i tested RTL Failsafe on my APM quad after setting it up to have more channels...When testing RTL on APM you power it up and arm the APM then turn off your tx while it is hooked to mission planner and the HuD display shows "Failsafe no rx" and goes into RTL mode...what i noticed is there is a pretty long pause before it actually goes into RTL with the Devo12 rx and on my Spektrum they immediately go into RTL with in 1 second or so , the devo12 rx waits a good 10 seconds before the APM triggers failsafe RTL mode...

Anybody know why it is doing this? and is there any way to get it to go to RTL failsafe faster?

Thanks all...
<Marty>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Nov 2014 15:50 #26422 by mikemacwillie
Replied by mikemacwillie on topic Devo12 rx
I would bet it has to do with the failsafe built in to the devo rx. If you have RTL assigned to an aux, try seting the devo rx failsafe to put it in to that aux state.

More
16 Nov 2014 17:18 #26426 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic Devo12 rx
I need to figure out how to do that i never really figured it out i guess now's a good time tho, i tried it earlier but no joy just don't fully understand how the fail safe actually works on Deviation yet...:(

More
16 Nov 2014 21:47 #26433 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic Devo12 rx
Yay! figured it out i set the mode flight switch safety value the same as the value for RTL and soon as i turn off the tx it goes into RTL..

Thanks all...
<Marty>

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds