Adding module...

More
28 Nov 2014 18:09 #26616 by magic_marty
Adding module... was created by magic_marty
Hi all, i am going to be adding the nrf module later today , is there anything i need to change to enable the module in the tx settings? or will it just recognize it automatically?

Thanks all..
<Marty>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2014 20:03 #26688 by kreidler
Replied by kreidler on topic Adding module...
Automatically won't work. Just remove the semicolons in front of the nrf lines in hardware.ini.

More
30 Nov 2014 20:12 #26690 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic Adding module...
thanks i got it working on my devo8 but wont work on my 12 i hooked up everything the same as on my 8 but the 12 just says missing module ..tested all connections , switched out both modules from 8 to 12 they both work in the 8 but both will not work in the 12, copied the hardware file from 8 to 12 still wont work, re-installed firmware and library on the 12 still wont work, copied all the 8 files to the 12 still wont work...tried everything under the sun but the 12 will not run the module for some reason...maybe because its one of the earlier versions of the 12 i have no idea but at this point i don't see any way to get it to work and i really hope somebody can help me figure this out ...

More
03 Dec 2014 20:19 #26749 by kreidler
Replied by kreidler on topic Adding module...
Sorry no further ideas from my side except bad soldering :side: :silly: :whistle:

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds