flashing attiny24a-pu

More
17 Dec 2014 01:50 - 17 Dec 2014 01:51 #27054 by Neilyboy
flashing attiny24a-pu was created by Neilyboy
I am out of ideas.. I have to be missing something.I have purchased 10 blank attiny24a-pu chips. I have a usbasp programmer which I have flashed numerous escs with in the past. I have read every dang tutorial out there and can not flash the chip using avrdude. So I figured I would buy a usbtinyisp. I have it installed with the newest signed Windows 8 drivers and I can talk to the usbtiny but not the chip (I have tried many of the ten I have). I have downloaded both datasheets for the attiny24 as well as the usbtiny. I am using the six pin header connecting to all my vcc,gnd,mosi,miso,rest,sck...am I missing a step with a boot loader or something... I can not read our write to the chip via cmd line or the gui... I have tried everything I can think of and am getting discouraged.. any tips or does someone here in the states have some extra flashed (I would prefer to do it myself however- as I'm done with the build just need to flash the darn chip. Thanks so much in advance.
Neil
Last edit: 17 Dec 2014 01:51 by Neilyboy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Dec 2014 21:20 #27114 by Neilyboy
Replied by Neilyboy on topic flashing attiny24a-pu
Ugh...goofy problem simple solution. Guess it didn't like flashing with 3.3v gave it 5v and away she went.
Neil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.025 seconds