My Dog tried to fly, now TX doesn't save or output

More
02 Jan 2015 19:56 #27419 by Lambert050584
:( Help Please my dog jump up in my lap while I was playing a sim and when he it landed on my TX it made a weird and loud beep/buzz tone and then the LCD said PROGRAM UPDATE and the progress bar was half full and then it just shut off. It will turn on but wont let me save anything and it will not let me even change models. it says I am on model 146 and the number just keeps going up. Also it wont output any channels. I am uploading my ERROR.TXT for you to look at. It would be my luck that I just finish building a T-Rex 450 just yesterday and then this happens today. Thanks for your time.

Chris

File Attachment:

File Name: DEVO7Eerrors.txt
File Size:4 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jan 2015 00:11 #27497 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic My Dog tried to fly, now TX doesn't save or output
this might be your best solution...cause it has probably got some damage on the circuit board...

www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2317835

More
05 Jan 2015 01:08 #27500 by jimqjp
One of the possibility is the flash drive is corrupted. Try reload all contents of the flash drive. If you backed up you models, you are lucky, no need to reset all models.

More
05 Jan 2015 13:12 #27509 by Arakon

magic_marty wrote: this might be your best solution...cause it has probably got some damage on the circuit board...

www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2317835

That's a 7, not 7E. Big difference.

More
06 Jan 2015 04:14 #27528 by Lambert050584
Replied by Lambert050584 on topic My Dog tried to fly, now TX doesn't save or output
:cheer: Just wanted to let everyone know I fixed my 7E, some how my protocol file Got deleted from my Tx when my dog landed on it. so i just re-flashed the whole thing just to make sure....and BOOM goes the Dynamite. The only bummer is that I forgot to keep my model file so I am starting from scratch...ya 18 different helicopters, Quad copters and more. :(

Thanks for the help,
Chris

More
06 Jan 2015 05:41 #27529 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic My Dog tried to fly, now TX doesn't save or output
glad to haer you got it working...sux you lost your model files tho. i always keep a backup of mine on my laptop plus on my external backup drive...:)

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds