ZMR250 quad query

More
20 Jun 2015 14:30 #34402 by BeamHangar
ZMR250 quad query was created by BeamHangar
Hi folks. Asked this in another thread about two weeks ago without response so i inquire here now.
I'm just branching out to 250mm (ish) race quads and am wondering if i just take an ini.model file from say the Nano Qx and modify it to fly as needed thereafter?

I ask as i don't see the commonly viewed zmr or qav etc models having their own sections (unless beyond 3x pages in the forum thread list) so i wonder if it would work?

I'm thinking not due to the FC boards are so different in configuration.

Confused......

Thanks
Gypsy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jun 2015 15:43 #34406 by aMax
Replied by aMax on topic ZMR250 quad query
No, better to do it from scratch. Make a simple file or with some expo if you need. Configure your quad,
all axes and at least two switches. Depending on the software, you have to extend the stick range from 1000 to 2000
and then to move the neutral point,with subtrim, as most near as you can to 1500.
All these values are stored into this ini and are valid only for this model. A file from someone else is not recommended.

Devo7e, TaranisQ X7, R9M , 4in1 MM, Futaba FC18plusV3.2 & DFT/FLD-02

More
03 Jul 2015 00:54 #35016 by BeamHangar
Replied by BeamHangar on topic ZMR250 quad query
^^^^ :unsure: :S :blush: :( lol, as i figured, and you then lost me after "make a simple file" haha. I'm not yet used to doing my own config's and why i chose the Devo so i could cheat my way thru as i have no local support. Oh well, looks like it's time to man up and bite the programming bullet so to speak.

Thanks for responding and my apologies for the late response.

Regards
BH

More
03 Jul 2015 07:41 #35035 by aMax
Replied by aMax on topic ZMR250 quad query
Never said you can't use one of these configuration files.....
At least you will have to know on what you must pay attention and which part to alter to fit your gear.
With this knowledge, trust me, you will most likely do your own configuration.
Building a 250 miniquad, you are leaving the preconfigured toy area..... ;)

Devo7e, TaranisQ X7, R9M , 4in1 MM, Futaba FC18plusV3.2 & DFT/FLD-02

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds