DEVO 12s

More
22 Jun 2015 10:20 #34503 by ggriffit
DEVO 12s was created by ggriffit
Hi, I need some help please, I upgraded the firmware on my 12s to v4.0.1 and it upgraded properly, but I cannot get the config file to locate the correct files or can get the correct files under the library tab as well. It says the files unable to find data for that device. However the main issue is after upgrading the firmware I cannot get the transmitter to reboot, it keeps showing me a usb sign on the screen but no menu.

Can you help, either to reset to original setting or showing me how to come out of the DfuSe USB upgrade tool and rebooting my transmitter.

The reason I upgraded was that I cannot see on the original menu under switch reverse the controls for pitch and additional switches there is only elevator, rudder, aileron and throttle. I use both JR DSX9 and Spektrum DX8 / 10 / and DX18 which all have similar functionality.

Hope this was not a big mistake on my part.

Also any idea where I can get an English copy of the original manual, on have German..

Thank you in anticipation of your help, Gavin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2015 10:29 - 22 Jun 2015 10:30 #34505 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic DEVO 12s
See the manual for new installation to Devo12

www.deviationtx.com/manuals/html-devo8/c...tml#new-installation
Last edit: 22 Jun 2015 10:30 by vlad_vy.

More
22 Jun 2015 10:34 #34507 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic DEVO 12s
In particular, you need to format the USB drive that it's presenting. You're booting into USB mode instead of the transmitter because you haven't formatted the drive and set it up appropriately.

Not sure if the standard GUI will do what you want - it's pretty primitive. The advanced GUI will certainly do what you want - and a lot more. But be prepared for it to be very, very different from what you're used to.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
22 Jun 2015 11:01 #34508 by ggriffit
Replied by ggriffit on topic DEVO 12s
Hi thanks for that tried, it all worked fine until I try to copy all the files in the zipped folder and the computer says not enough space..

There is only 2mb on the drive and the files are 504kb bigger

what do you do?

More
22 Jun 2015 11:25 - 22 Jun 2015 11:26 #34510 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic DEVO 12s
What you trying to copy? Filesystem has size about 150 kbytes. See at manual what you need to copy.

You don't need to copy:
deviation-devo12-v4.0.1.dfu
devo12-lib.dfu
debug-devo12-v4.0.1.zip
Last edit: 22 Jun 2015 11:26 by vlad_vy.

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds