Motors were spinning faster and faster would not d

More
06 Oct 2015 23:31 #38488 by Gameboy138
I received a quad from mini quad bros and I finally got it to arm. It seemed like without the blades on it controlled fine. Once I put the blades on it acted crazy the throttle world go up when I put it up but would not stop at all then the Motors were spinning faster and faster. I had to unplug the battery tip stop it when propellers were full throttle . My question is my flight control doing this our some settings in my devo 10 '. If it's my devo I do not know where to start please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Oct 2015 00:21 - 07 Oct 2015 00:33 #38491 by aMax
...well, take a rest, sit back and study the manual about your flight controller software and how to set up the esc.
Sounds hard but that's the way you will have to go. No one knows what you are using.
Edit:
... that your motors speed up is normal. When you tilt the quad, the gyro is counteracting.....

Devo7e, TaranisQ X7, R9M , 4in1 MM, Futaba FC18plusV3.2 & DFT/FLD-02
Last edit: 07 Oct 2015 00:33 by aMax.

More
08 Oct 2015 02:50 #38546 by Gameboy138
Yes I ve been studying on it everything is ok with my flight control but my commands controls to gyro collaboration will not work it takes forever just to arm it and I can not disarm or any other actions.

More
08 Oct 2015 03:31 #38550 by richardclli
Replied by richardclli on topic Motors were spinning faster and faster would not d
Please list out what you are using is you want to get any further help.

More
10 Oct 2015 03:00 #38677 by Gameboy138
OK I'm using naze32 acro

Devo 10

Orangerx r410x jr spektrum

I set my toggles and am getting a better understanding in different flight modes . I haven't tried with props on yet but I had my channel 6 reacting with my throttle channel. Aux 2 is channel six and it's the buzzer so when Aust full throttle it beeps I can't see any specific channel assignments but I noticed that I selected PPM (channel). So I switched it to PPM(sticks) I don't know what that even means but I do believe I can assign channels. The tarranis had a mixer that shows you what each channel does I wonder how I can view that same page on devo . I wanted to be different than everyone and kick their ass in racing using a devo tx. Everyone is all about fr sky

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds