List of compatible Receivers for 7E Transmitter

More
09 Oct 2015 18:29 #38664 by Fernandez
Replied by Fernandez on topic List of compatible Receivers for 7E Transmitter
I can confirm that FRsky has good range with devo 7e, even when set to 100uW,lowestpower setting I walk far away no issue at least t100m and I have my module antenna inside my devo.

I find there are quite some output power differences between protocols, it seem Frsky and Flysky do have most of the transmission power....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Dec 2016 11:00 #56773 by ds864
A lot of discussion on number of channels and using extra modules here but not a lot of answers to what we should go out and buy. I'll describe my situation and see if I can get an answer to what is compatiable:

I have the Devo 7e I have Deviation firmware but I do not have any extra modules installed (yet).
I want to use a single wire to to connect to my flight controller.
I am building a 210mm Quad and to be honest 6 Channels is enough for what I need. (No GPS or telemetry)
I need to know where to connect the single wire onto the Flight Controller (Naze 32).
I need to know what setting (ports etc...) to use in Cleanflight.
I want the best range possible (am willing to mod the Devo 7e for full range)
I'm not willing to spend an enormous amount of money so the cheapest that meets my needs.

Just a bit of extra information I currently use the Devo 7e with Spektrum Satellite receivers (DSM2) on Micro brushed quads which works fine. However I'm not sure these have a good enough signal for a 210 size quad that I am hoping to fly FPV.

Finally I was looking at this:
www.banggood.com/Walkera-F210-Spare-Part...73.html?rmmds=search
But I have no idea how or if this will connect to a Naze 32 or SP Racing Evo Flight Controller?

Please help!

More
13 Dec 2016 11:47 #56774 by aMax
This receiver may work with your Devo (protocol DEVO/PWM/PPM/SBus).
www.banggood.com/KS-SERVO-RS610-DEVO-2_4...ml?rmmds=newArrivals

Devo7e, TaranisQ X7, R9M , 4in1 MM, Futaba FC18plusV3.2 & DFT/FLD-02

More
13 Dec 2016 12:21 #56775 by ds864
Awesome great thanks for your help and for replying so quickly!

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds