Dead links in Manuals

More
11 Nov 2015 03:06 - 11 Nov 2015 03:07 #39900 by RoGuE_StreaK
Dead links in Manuals was created by RoGuE_StreaK
Just went looking for a link to dfuse to get a copy for my work PC, and every link I have found is now dead. Also of note is that both links in the Manuals (both manuals) don't work, neither for the repository nor for dfuse. Only thing I can find off-hand is the German " walkera fans " site
Last edit: 11 Nov 2015 03:07 by RoGuE_StreaK. Reason: link didn't work (oh the irony)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Nov 2015 03:45 #39907 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Dead links in Manuals
The manuals are built from the same source tree, so anything that's not a difference will break in both.

Can you get me the link for the dfuse tool?

I was just thinking that we probably need to add the new F7 and F12E manuals to the web page....

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
11 Nov 2015 04:15 #39909 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic Dead links in Manuals
I think we need place all needed software at Deviation site.

More
11 Nov 2015 04:31 #39912 by RoGuE_StreaK
Replied by RoGuE_StreaK on topic Dead links in Manuals

vlad_vy wrote: I think we need place all needed software at Deviation site.

Ditto; walkera keeps dropping or rearranging stuff, and the same can happen with any other external sources. If we keep a copy of the core tools like dfuse then it doesn't matter if the external sites go down.
The walkera-fans link I posted supposedly has local copies of up to version 2.3.1, but only walkera documentation for up to 2.0, so no idea what the later ones listed achieved or which one is the "best". Maybe one of the German locals like FDR will know the site better to say how legit it is and which link is best.

More
23 Sep 2020 06:38 #76817 by BazzaN
Replied by BazzaN on topic Dead links in Manuals
I don`t know, maybe it is better to have that place here, but i always find any manuals on the alotofmanuals.com and there aren`t any broken links.

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds