Mini CP with 7E lift problems

More
29 Nov 2015 20:21 #40488 by homer5364
Mini CP with 7E lift problems was created by homer5364
I have a Mini CP with lift problems. I use the ini files posted on this forum by Tom Z. Not sure the files are the best for my 7E. I have not had any major crashes and it's about 1 year old. I use the ultra beginning settings, beginner settings and normal settings. The Mini CP will not lift off with any of these files. It comes closest to lift off with the standard ini, maybe a 1/4 inch lift. Not sure of the battery readings before and after flight. I am not sure if I have a motor problem, file problem, 7E or a battery problem. I did take the blades off and I have about 10 degree of movement of the blade holders with stick all the way up. Not sure of my next step. Any and all suggestions will be appreciated. Oh yeah I am a complete newbie. I am trying to teach myself how to fly this thing. So please keep it simple for me. Attached you will find the files have am currently using. Starting with Ultra Beginner respectively.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2015 00:31 #40493 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Mini CP with 7E lift problems
The swash plate on the Mini CP can slip, giving exactly the symptoms you describe. Might have happened when you were working on the blades. To fix it, just push the two ends of the main shaft towardsc each other.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
30 Nov 2015 13:23 #40503 by Fernandez
Replied by Fernandez on topic Mini CP with 7E lift problems
Yup thats what would think too, just try to push the maingear more on to the axis...

More
20 Dec 2015 00:26 #41042 by homer5364
Replied by homer5364 on topic Mini CP with 7E lift problems
Thanks for the help. The problems was exactly as you described. It is now flying as it should be.

More
20 Dec 2015 00:27 #41043 by homer5364
Replied by homer5364 on topic Mini CP with 7E lift problems
You hit the nail on the head. This was exactlly the problem. Thanks alot.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds