DEVO 10 + Naza-M V2 + G-2D Gimbal

More
05 Dec 2015 21:25 - 05 Dec 2015 23:17 #40607 by Bryanjgill
DEVO 10 + Naza-M V2 + G-2D Gimbal was created by Bryanjgill
Hey gang, a newbie here looking for a little tech-assist. But first, some back story.

For my first build I decided on a DJI F550 with the following specs:
- DJI F550 Flame Wheel base kit (top & bottom plates and arms)
- DJI E310 Propulsion
- Naza-M V2 with PMU, LED, GPS
- Folding 17cm GPS mount
- Retractable CF Landing gear
- RX1002 RX
- DEVO 10 TX w/ Deviation 4.0.1

So far it flies like a dream!

I just purchased a Walkera G-2D gimbal and an inexpensive 1080P cam (it wants to be a GoPro when it grows up.)

Now on to the problem. I want to control the G-2D with the pots on my Devo 10, at least pitch but preferably pitch and roll. Can anyone tell me what needs to be connected to what and what changes I need to make to my config file to achieve this? I have attached my config file below.

Thanks in advance!

File Attachment:

File Name: model1.ini
File Size:8 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 05 Dec 2015 23:17 by Bryanjgill.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jan 2016 21:05 #41485 by Penny
Replied by Penny on topic DEVO 10 + Naza-M V2 + G-2D Gimbal
I have a devo10 but I'm running firmware 7 on it de to flying a Walkera QRX350pro. I cannt seem to link the transmitter to the drone. Any help would be appreciated.

More
08 Jan 2016 16:30 #41508 by theraptscallion
Replied by theraptscallion on topic DEVO 10 + Naza-M V2 + G-2D Gimbal
If you haven't figured it out yet, it's actually fairly simple. Connect the two gimbal channels to your receiver, paying attention to which channels they go to. In your Devo-10, just set Aux 4 and Aux 5 as simple and output them to the two channels you selected on your gimbal.

Test it out! A common issue people have using the Aux 4 and 5 pots is that you have to make sure they are recognized for their full range of motion, as when some people install deviation, they forget to crank 'em back and forth when doing the initial config.

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds