Turnigy Accucel-6,50w 6A charger

More
22 Jan 2016 20:00 #42092 by mzbeg
Turnigy Accucel-6,50w 6A charger was created by mzbeg
I am interested to buy one but the problem I am facing is that there 2 versions, one has 4 white labels above the buttons and the other has 3 white labels besides the button and there are so many fakes that are floating around, I find difficult to make up my mind.

I am attaching two photos of these, those who have bought them, could they please help me to decide which is the latest one and/or a fake.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jan 2016 20:21 #42093 by Fernandez
Replied by Fernandez on topic Turnigy Accucel-6,50w 6A charger
You are on a deviation Transmittter forum :)

But the one from hobbyking works fine and is cheap. A nice upgrade project for these charger family to add many features for DIY guys here:
github.com/stawel/cheali-charger

More
22 Jan 2016 21:01 - 22 Jan 2016 21:02 #42094 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic Turnigy Accucel-6,50w 6A charger
a guy has 4 of them for sale over on RCG and they come with a power supply..There the HV version the ones with the chrome buttons.. www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2587716
$25.00 each
Last edit: 22 Jan 2016 21:02 by magic_marty.

More
22 Jan 2016 21:50 #42096 by Arnold
Replied by Arnold on topic Turnigy Accucel-6,50w 6A charger

mzbeg wrote: ... I am attaching two photos of these, those who have bought them, could they please help me to decide which is the latest one and/or a fake...

The one I bought a couple of years ago looks the same as your top photo. But... the user guide I downloaded has a photo that looks somewhat different from my unit and both of your photos (for what it's worth :-)
On mine, the balance circuit failed after about 6 months of use. It still charges, but won't balance cells. I haven't felt compelled to buy another one up to this point.

Too many hobbies & too many Devos!
Who knows where the time goes?

More
23 Jan 2016 16:26 #42124 by mzbeg
Replied by mzbeg on topic Turnigy Accucel-6,50w 6A charger
Thank you very much. But the cheali-charger is all Greek to me. Where can I find the explanation of this cheali-charger ?

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds