JJRC H20 works like a charm

More
14 Mar 2016 23:28 #44582 by Fer
JJRC H20 works like a charm was created by Fer
I installed latest nightly builds a couple of days ago. I was hesitant to do so, as all of my quads, helis and planes were flying perfectly, except for my JJRC H20 which could not bind with the nightly builds version i had installed.

But everything went smooth, and the JJRC H20 is like a totaly different machine now. The toy grade tx that comes with it cannot perform for the hexacopter.

I am so so happy this project of Deviation exists, because i can fly numerous flying machines with my DEVO 10. I can't imagine going back to any other tx. It would be a dissaster.

Thank you all so much for all the time and efford.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 May 2016 08:14 #47633 by vmsda
Replied by vmsda on topic JJRC H20 works like a charm
I have one arriving very soon, but I have a 7e. Do you happen to know of a config file for it? Thanks.

More
03 May 2016 14:12 #47665 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic JJRC H20 works like a charm
The model file for the 10 will work on the 7e. Mostly.

You need to find the switches and change the to use switches the switches that are on the 7e instead of the 10. My "straight" tool can do that for you as well with proper configuration.

Unless the models use the extra analog inputs or trim switches, but that shouldn't be necessary on something like the H20.

BTW, don't fly them outside. They have a history of flyaways. Including mine :-(.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds