devo 7e help

More
17 Mar 2016 18:44 #44738 by ticfifty
devo 7e help was created by ticfifty
I previously owned the devo 7 with no mods. Just got a devo 7E and it is all new to me. I am looking for settings for a v450d03 and v120d02s. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also any help loading the settings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Mar 2016 09:35 #44778 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic devo 7e help
Hi,

Welcome!

Good thing is for FBL (CCPM None, 1H servo) you can AFAIK use the simple mixer GUI for the first time.

Are you aware of Spektrum DX8 manuals? Menus are IMHO kind of the same for the simple UI :-)

Try with the simple GUI and migrate laters. You can then see all the mixers in the advanced GUI.

I have not played around too much, but I am more using the advanced mixer UI.

Hard to tell where to start. I am even not using the Walkera FBL on the V120 anymore.
In one of the recent threads some tutorials for helis / FBL programming or manuals where linked.

I would start with reading the V4.0.1 PDF manual and later the online nightly-build user manual.

I personally would not just copy over any model ini, but you might want to give that a start if you can find any.
You will have to adjust pitch subtrim and scale+- for 0-pitch and min/max pitch anyways according to your model. Noone can do that for you in a model.ini.

Personally I am also using the 6CH heli templates.
Gives you a start.
But for FBL you might not really need it to setup it up.
Still a bit easier / more comfortable than a complete fresh model / mixer setup.

Thomas

More
18 Mar 2016 09:38 #44779 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic devo 7e help

ticfifty wrote: Help. I just installed the deviation on transmitter. (Devo 7e) Also put the walkera cp helicopter model config on. The transmitter bound to heli but no control at all. Throttle always shows 0% also. What do I need to do?

Have you played around with throttle hold and flight-mode switches?
0% = -100%?

You may better ask in the model config threads where you downloaded your model.ini from.

But it sounds more a general (understanding) problem, so Q&A / general discussions seems to be the better fit for a thread, not the model config sub-forum section.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds