Forget deviation. The community sucks!

More
01 Apr 2016 11:28 #45549 by joevxx
Forget deviation. Good luck trying to get anyone to help with model configurations. Goodbye.
The topic has been locked.
More
01 Apr 2016 12:10 #45554 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Forget deviation. The community sucks!
Good bye!
More
01 Apr 2016 12:15 #45555 by Fernandez
Replied by Fernandez on topic Forget deviation. The community sucks!
Ciao !

1st of April
More
01 Apr 2016 12:16 - 01 Apr 2016 12:18 #45557 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic Forget deviation. The community sucks!
Hi,

I answered in your other model request threads.

Sorry that you get that feeling.

Looks like you are starting from zero with DeviationTX firmware programming and have not done any previous Spektrum/Graupner/Futaba programming? It looks like you do not even know what you want to ask in detail?

The same applies to FrSky Taranis and OpenTX: Very open - many possibilities. You have to fight thru in programming for first models. Not all pilots are able to stick to it (this is what I read).

For RC newbiews with very little of programming experience (e.g IT) there might be transmitters like Spektrum DX9 which have full pre-programmed Airware menues which fit / help you better.
There is (almost) no free complex programmable mixer programming in Spektrum Airware.
And if these guys have to do it - they fail just like Graupner too and ask for help with more concrete questions on RC forums.

IMHO you really need to know what you want to ask in detail, if not any other DeviationTX owner already fly themself the models you have (Inductrix FPV 200, Walkera Furious 320, etc.).

I believe not anyone over Internet/forums could play coach for you and guide you from 0 to 100 besides linking beginner videos, tutorials, etc.
Coaching might better work on-site where you have the transmitter and the model in front of you and see how it reacts.

My 2cents

Thomas
Last edit: 01 Apr 2016 12:18 by Thomas.Heiss.
More
10 Apr 2016 15:11 #46266 by Ixis
Replied by Ixis on topic Forget deviation. The community sucks!
you hung around??
well lucky you. community is great. thanks everyone.
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds