Please Help where too find DfuSe usb upgrade tool

More
14 Apr 2016 05:51 #46473 by DeeRod
i just finished installing my modules into my devo 10 and now i cant install deviation i have tried everywhere please help me id be even willing to pay to have my remote loaded with deviation i would pay to have it sent and pay for the laybor if i cant figure it out myself everywhere i have looked has it removed and i dont know how to use the old tool too do it please please help dont want to through 200$

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Apr 2016 06:45 #46476 by FDR
The menu on the left has a "Downloads" item. There is a "DFU USB Tools" section in it, with a "Walkera" subsection, which has a link to the Google Drive with all the Walkera DfuSe versions.
Here is a direct link to it:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6SupsT8-3_BYXNQM1dOUlRYcGM
You need a Google account for this...

More
14 Apr 2016 07:07 #46477 by DeeRod
thank you now im cofused on what file to open to updat my remote is there a how too video that explains this better sorry to bother you as im sure there is one on here but im having no luck

More
14 Apr 2016 07:47 #46478 by DeeRod
now why does it just say re init when i try to bind to a jjrc jj1000 i beleave i have done everything right this thing is making me loose sleep

More
14 Apr 2016 10:38 - 14 Apr 2016 10:40 #46483 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic Please Help where too find DfuSe usb upgrade tool
www.deviationtx.com/forum/6-general-disc...594-which-dfuse-file

You need to flash the DFU file inside the zip container (EXT button).

Afterwards you mount in USB mode (pressing ENT button) and copy the file system to your TX.
Last edit: 14 Apr 2016 10:40 by Thomas.Heiss.

More
15 Apr 2016 01:41 #46535 by mwm

DeeRod wrote: now why does it just say re init when i try to bind to a jjrc jj1000 i beleave i have done everything right this thing is making me loose sleep

Really off topic, but it just means you don't have an id set for this model. It may not be needed for the jj1000; the manual entry for the protocol should note whether or not it changes the bind behavior.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
11 Jan 2022 21:16 #77653 by trddo2
Thank you for the direct link, however even though I have a google account my access is denied. Any thoughts?

More
12 Jan 2022 16:22 #77655 by vlad_vy

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds