Devo 10 trims as switches

More
30 Sep 2016 16:12 #54444 by Adxfpv
Devo 10 trims as switches was created by Adxfpv
Hi guys,

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, I'm new to the forums. I've had a Devo 10 for a while now, and I'm looking at ways to tune/setup my quadcopter without having to hook up to betaflight. I have it set up now to use the 3 position switches, but I was wondering... Is there a way I can use Trim_L to change my rates. So basically push up, and rates go up on betaflight, down and they go down? I want to assign trim_l to a channel in cleanflight basically. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Adam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Sep 2016 16:29 #54447 by Arnold
Replied by Arnold on topic Devo 10 trims as switches
Take a look at Sections 9.5 & 11.3 in the Devo10 manual for deviation. I think that shows how to do it.

Too many hobbies & too many Devos!
Who knows where the time goes?

More
30 Sep 2016 17:15 #54449 by Adxfpv
Replied by Adxfpv on topic Devo 10 trims as switches
Hey man, thanks! But Ive looked through that and still cant figure it out. Basically I just want the Trim_L to work as a 3 way switch, but when I try to set it up i cant see the values changing. Im completely lost. haha.

More
01 Oct 2016 06:56 #54458 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Devo 10 trims as switches
The last section of rc.mired.org/p/writing-deviationtx (trims with trim buttons) provided some examples. The last one is setting up a 3-way switch.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
02 Oct 2016 13:42 #54507 by Adxfpv
Replied by Adxfpv on topic Devo 10 trims as switches

mwm wrote: The last section of rc.mired.org/p/writing-deviationtx (trims with trim buttons) provided some examples. The last one is setting up a 3-way switch.

Cool, thanks! That helps, but I'm still struggling to get it to work. After I set up a virtual switch like that, how do I map it to channel to work with betaflight?

More
03 Oct 2016 07:19 #54538 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic Devo 10 trims as switches
L-trim and R-trim as UP/DOWN and L/R button replacements possible?: www.deviationtx.com/forum/7-development/...arounds-enhancements

Other intent, not switches, no dynamic mixer changing but matching keyword trim switches so at least worth to link? :)

Thomas

More
04 Oct 2016 09:38 #54578 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Devo 10 trims as switches
After you set up the virtual channel for the switch, you set up a mix on the output channel for betaflight that takes its input from that virtual channel.

Sorry Thomas, not supported in the release. I'd be surprised if it's in the new GUI either. One of the things I'd like to do is make that possible, but it's a long ready down the road, and I haven't had time to work on much of anything lately.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds