Problems with channels asignments

More
18 Dec 2016 22:39 - 18 Dec 2016 22:46 #56962 by ferreret
Problems with channels asignments was created by ferreret
First of all, sorry of my English, I'm from Mallorca(Spain). I recently installed de Deviation 5.0.0 in my Devo 12s, and I had two problems:

- I need to change the plug servos of aileron and elevator in standart GUI in all of my receivers, because in the transmitter this two channels have the output changed( I uses the MODE 2). With the to plugs of servos changed, everything runs perfect except when I need to trim the elevator in the receiver, I need to change the trim of the aileron in the transmitter. Sorry, but the advanced GUI is difficult to understand for my level. Maybe in this way is possible to resolve this problem.

- Another problem I had in standart GUI is to asign the channels 6 and 7 to the switch I need in the transmitter. I'm installing a flybarless sistem(one channel in the cycIic), and I have a 12 channels receiver. But in the standart GUI the channels in one channel cyclic helicopter, I saw the channels 6 and 7 are virtual channels and the output is mixed with aileron and elevator(like a four servos cyclic). And in fact I don't know the way to uses this two channels in the receiver with the switch I need(flybarless gain in my case). And I also need to asign another channel for the lighting system.

Can you help me?

Best regards

Ahora en español. Recientemente he instalado Deviation 5.0.0 en mi Devo 12s, y he tenido dos problemas:

- Necesito cambiar los cables de los servos de alebeo y profundidad en GUI estándar en todos mis receptores, porque en el transmisor estos dos canales tienen la salida cambiada (utilizo el MODO 2). Con los cables de los servos cambiados, todo funciona perfecto excepto cuando necesito trimar el elevador en el receptor, necesito cambiar el ajuste del alerón en el transmisor. Lo siento, pero el Advanced GUI es difícil de entender para mi nivel. Tal vez de esta manera ustedes pueden resolver este problema.

- Otro problema que tuve en GUI estándar es asignar los canales 6 y 7 al conmutador que necesito en el transmisor. Estoy instalando un sistema flybarless (un canal en el ciclico), y tengo un receptor de 12 canales. Pero en el standart GUI los canales (configurando el cíclico en la opción un canal) los canales 6 y 7 son canales virtuales y la salida se mezcla con alerón y profundidad (como un cíclico de 4 servos). Y de hecho no sé la manera de utilizar estos dos canales en el receptor con el interruptor que necesito (ganancia flybarless en mi caso). Y también necesito asignar otro canal para el sistema de iluminación. No encuentro la manera de asignar un interruptor a un canal.

Muchas gracias, y saludo cordiales.
Last edit: 18 Dec 2016 22:46 by ferreret.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Dec 2016 09:36 #56974 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic Problems with channels asignments
Heli (standard GUI)?
Yes, for Heli these issues (including channel swapping) are already well known.

Deviation release 5.0.0 has some problems - some new in 5.0 some well-known old from <=4.0.1 and 4.0.1 nightly builds.

See my short summary and links to the (longer) "developer heli summary analysis" thread for (easy FBL/standard GUI) workarounds: www.deviationtx.com/forum/6-general-disc...eased?start=60#53953

My developer thread also has a link list of many found heli threads which talk about these issues - and possible workarounds.

More
20 Dec 2016 19:21 #57061 by ferreret
Replied by ferreret on topic Problems with channels asignments
Finally I resolved the problem learning to use the powerfull mixer. Great idea to lose a few hours with the manual.

best regards

Time to create page: 0.025 seconds