Firmware of the new Jumper t8sg v2 Plus carbon

More
28 Jan 2020 19:23 #75842 by Quemelias
I'm desperate, I have my Jumper plus carbon useless. Could someone send me that in the last months that model bought the original firmware that carries the plus carbon, thanks?
I think I have the internal memory chip broken.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jan 2020 20:14 #75859 by Asb
A mi me pasa lo mismo, no bindea con ningĂșn receptor :(, ademas de que el sonido tampoco funciona.

More
31 Jan 2020 09:47 #75863 by eried

Quemelias wrote: I'm desperate, I have my Jumper plus carbon useless. Could someone send me that in the last months that model bought the original firmware that carries the plus carbon, thanks?
I think I have the internal memory chip broken.

Update to latest nightly and upload a video of the problems

Asb wrote: A mi me pasa lo mismo, no bindea con ningĂșn receptor :(, ademas de que el sonido tampoco funciona.

Para el sonido necesitas voice.ini en el transmisor y una tarjeta sd con los sonidos. Para los receptores, necesitas proporcionar mas detalles

More
06 Jun 2020 16:32 #76427 by Lu
Hi, you can download the stock firmware from the website www.jumper-rc.com/download/t8sg-plus-v3/

More
06 Jun 2020 16:35 #76428 by Lu
Puedes descargarte la version k viene kon el jumper aki: www.jumper-rc.com/download/t8sg-plus-v3/ y para el sonido tienes k usar una sd card y descargarte el fichero de sonido aki en downloads.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds