Assign a switch to mute telemetry alert beeps?

More
01 Oct 2020 00:16 #76845 by uabass
Is there a way to assign a switch to temporary mute the telemetry alert beeps? I prefer not to hear the variometer ascending beeps while launching until my glider is at full altitude. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Oct 2020 03:32 #76904 by AdrianDurso
Replied by AdrianDurso on topic Assign a switch to mute telemetry alert beeps?
Hello. Sorry, I can not help with your question. But, what receiver are you using? I'm using Flysky that sends pressure and temperature, my Jumper t8sg plus can display the altitude in meters but I don't know how to get those "beeps" from the variometer...

More
22 Oct 2020 14:02 #76905 by mtungate
Replied by mtungate on topic Assign a switch to mute telemetry alert beeps?

uabass wrote: Is there a way to assign a switch to temporary mute the telemetry alert beeps? I prefer not to hear the variometer ascending beeps while launching until my glider is at full altitude. Thanks!

What settings are you using to get your FrSky Vario working with the Jumper t8sg? I can't seem to find any guides.

More
22 Oct 2020 21:22 #76908 by propnut
Did he say FrSky ??? I don't see it mentioned. AdrianDurso mentioned FLYSKY which is a VERY different system.

Anyhow if your Vario is working you should see it showing in the Telemetry screen. If so then all you need to do is set it up in the telemetry section.

More
22 Oct 2020 22:25 #76910 by mtungate
I am new to variometers, don't know the differences and have never set one up. I was just looking for some guidance.
Thanks.

More
22 Oct 2020 23:17 #76911 by uabass
@mtungate, I don't have my Deviation TX anymore, moved on to OpenTX. But I don't remembered doing any settings when paired with G-RX6. The tx just received the vario data and displayed it on the screen. As Propnut said, you can check it on the telemetry screen.

More
23 Oct 2020 14:13 #76923 by mtungate
Ok thanks. I appreciate it.

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds