New site theme (please provide feedback)

More
10 Apr 2015 21:13 #31016 by FDR
Thanks!

My Chrome version is 41.0.2272.96 on a special LG built Android 4.1.2, but I'm glad you have no problems. ;)
At least the built in browser is fine, but I prefer to use Chrome instead...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Apr 2015 00:09 #31026 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic New site theme (please provide feedback)
It isn't your browser (or at least it happens in chrome on the PC too). There is a mid-width where that happens. so it is dependent on your screen resolution. I don't know why it does that (nor do I know how to fix it) but I can duplicate it and will work on it.

More
11 Apr 2015 03:05 #31028 by Cereal_Killer
Replied by Cereal_Killer on topic New site theme (please provide feedback)
I'm having an issue (if it's been reported very sorry, not trying to bug, just wanting to give feedback) on my iphone 5C with the newest os (8.2.x I believe) using the OEM safari...

I dont get any of the threads highlighted when they have unread posts, then when I come log-in from a computer the "new post" indicators still aren't there however if I dont get on the phone all day, then come here the threads are highlighted [when unread] like they should be (and yes, there are definitely new posts happening in that time lol). It's like not only does safari not show them but it somehow clears them (as if you click "mark all threads read").

Hope I've explained it well, I can provide any info you need if you care to dig-in. If not, no big deal...

Taranis X9E | DEVO 10 | Devo U7E | Taranis Q7

What I do in real life: rivergoequestrian.com/

More
07 Sep 2016 21:48 - 07 Sep 2016 21:49 #53610 by FrankV
Replied by FrankV on topic New site theme (please provide feedback)
Well, for the fitting to mobile part:
I dont know about others, but I rather use TAPATALK for forums on the internet. The ones I am interested in, are nicely grouped together and with a clear layout.
Including notfications etc, what makes the forum more "alive".

I know this is not the question - I dont know much about web scripts. But before moving from joomla: is it possible to add this site to tapatalk?
Then I wouldnt mind about the layout on mobile devices, and you guys stay focussed on what you are good at: deviationtx :) :)
Last edit: 07 Sep 2016 21:49 by FrankV.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds