Flight Simulator

More
01 Nov 2016 16:26 - 02 Nov 2016 19:28 #55586 by dononeness
Replied by dononeness on topic Flight Simulator

ThomasC wrote: @dononeness: could you try to change the input system (configuration -> global settings -> input system) to something else and retry? Maybe that solves your problem? I also use Win7/64 and didn't have to change the input system, but I don't know in which cases this may be necessary. Different USB chipset?

ThomasC - Thank you so much for your reply.

I did try to change the input system as suggested and it still did not work. It does however make the blades of the model spinning by itself but it stays put, no reaction from the sticks at all.

Finally, I decided to reinstall a clean Deviation firmware v4.0.1, removed Heli-x 6/64 bit (demo), and install Heli-x 4.2 (Demo). The first run Heli-x recognized the Deviation Game Pad but could not find the game pad XML. The second run, I got lucky, this time Heli-x finally recognized the TX. I did the calibration and did some tests. It works!!!

It works with Heli-x v4 demo now but I am not sure exactly why. It's a trial and error thing. Later I will try with the version 6/64 bit again.
Thank you again.

UPDATE: After a long debugging, I found the error that prevented me to setup Devo 10 Deviation to work with Heli-X. After the fix, now all the Deviation firmware 4, 5 and 5 Night Build work with all the Heli-X version 4.2/64, 6/32 and 6/64 demo!!! Thank you so much ThomasC. Your support has encouraged my efforts.

Can we use the Devo TX trainer port (stereo jack) to work with simulator or just USB only? Thank you.
Last edit: 02 Nov 2016 19:28 by dononeness.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.025 seconds