DEVO 7E stoped binding after Diod and Antena mod.

More
29 Nov 2015 19:27 #40485 by mzbeg
Hi all

I successfully using conductive paint shortened the diod and installed the new Antena and checked the TX binding RX properly. I soldered NRF24L01 which did not work. Then I soldered A7105 which was successful, TX did not complain. I removed NRF24L01 which might be defective to install a new one which I have ordered from BG. Trying to tided it up I installed the new Antenna into its housing on the transmitter cover. I used nose plier to hold the lower end of the upper part of the Antenna to tighten it up, because it was getting lose. After this I tried to bind the TX with RX, the RX blink and go quite as it should but then it start blinking again. I tried the original Antenna but the result is the same. Now what could have gone wrong. I am using the latest nightly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2015 14:55 #40504 by mzbeg
Hi all

This morning I tried it again and it is working. It is working perfectly from 1mW to 150mW but struggling when I tried 300uM - 100uM.
Is this indicate there is some thing wrong with the receiver. Both the TX and RX were is very close to each other. I am using Orange R920X.
Thanks for your thoughts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds