Devo 7e help

More
19 Dec 2015 15:17 #41036 by Bamboo
Devo 7e help was created by Bamboo
Hi So I really would like to fly my hubsan v911/912 other my other wl toys protocol quads with the devo 7e - I have been doing a lot of research on the matter but have come to the conclusion that my skills and knowledge just don't cut it to do the mod myself - I'm a girl btw not that that should matter lol but my skills go about as far as just soldering a new motor on little fixes like that
And I have watched videos and did a lot of research but I still am confused as to what exactly needs to be done I figure I'll just end up ruining the new devo I'd buy
I was wondering if anyone would like to do the mod for me. Of course I would buy the Tx and the modules needed but I would pay for the labor an added 50$? Or whatever u deem fit
If anyone is interested let me know ill give u my email we can discuss
Or if anyone has any tips or words of encouragement for me to try and do it myself that is welcome too ;) Thanks happy holidays

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Dec 2015 00:05 #41040 by RoGuE_StreaK
Replied by RoGuE_StreaK on topic Devo 7e help
You'll need to give us at least a rough area that you are located in; state/country?
I should say that if you can solder a new motor you should probably be able to solder in a module, but doing the range mod to the 7E is a lot more advanced so probably not advisable.
You could also try searching in your local area for a Maker Shed / Hacker Space, or something along those lines, I'm sure there'd be someone there who would happily be able to solder stuff. Also maybe games console modifiers? (eg. playstation/xbox hackers?)

More
20 Dec 2015 12:15 #41051 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Devo 7e help
Jon Barter offers a service doing that. See www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2364228 for details. I've helped people configure his work, and it certainly seems solid.

There are lots of women and youngsters soldering these days. If you're interested in online soldering tutorials for women, you might check out Becky Stern's tutorials at Adafruit www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2364228 . She's mostly aimed at helping people with wearables, so might be relevant for you if you sew and knit and etc.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
20 Dec 2015 23:29 #41064 by Bamboo
Replied by Bamboo on topic Devo 7e help
I'm in south jersey - and thank you for the reply. I'll look into it :)

More
20 Dec 2015 23:30 #41065 by Bamboo
Replied by Bamboo on topic Devo 7e help
Ok thanks I'll check it out :)

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds