Gui standard/advanced

More
26 Dec 2015 12:37 #41152 by ShawnecJP
Gui standard/advanced was created by ShawnecJP
I was trying to create a new model using an airplane template for my quad with the devo10.
I am using a naze FC which requires me to reset the end points on my transmitter and reversing some channels. I found the only way I could access doing this was using the standard gui using a heli template....
Is there a way to do what I want to do in the Advanced gui using an airplane template?
Im not an advanced user so it wasn't plain for me to see....

Thanks in advance

Shawn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Dec 2015 20:25 #41159 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Gui standard/advanced
The standard GUI is really only meant for helicopters - it adds mixing for collective pitch used in various older models.

I'm not sure what the difference is between "reversing the endpoints" and 'reversing the channel", but channel reverse is an advanced setting on the channel. Go to the mixer, select the the channel name for an output channel, and then the top item should be "reverse", and it toggles each time you select it.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
26 Dec 2015 22:44 #41160 by ShawnecJP
Replied by ShawnecJP on topic Gui standard/advanced
Thanks for the reply about reversing channels. But I said "reset" endpoints, not reversing them. As in Stick endpoints. I want to adjust the values on the travel of the sticks.... That feature is in model set up of the heli but not airplane.

More
26 Dec 2015 22:51 #41161 by TomPeer
Replied by TomPeer on topic Gui standard/advanced
On the same page as MWM mentioned, a few lines down you can set the endpoints. with scale- and scale+.

More
26 Dec 2015 23:11 #41162 by ShawnecJP
Replied by ShawnecJP on topic Gui standard/advanced

TomPeer wrote: On the same page as MWM mentioned, a few lines down you can set the endpoints. with scale- and scale+.

Thanks, man! I hadn't actually got to my radio yet to check it out.

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds