Devo 7e A small bit of help needed 20, 40, 100 %

More
10 Jan 2016 18:18 #41606 by Littlepip
Hi,

I am trying to make a model file for a simple quad copter so I can learn FPV on it. I want to be able to have a rates mode like the toy quads have where I can tame down the inputs and make FPV flights a bit easier. I can't seem to get to grips with this stuff at all, looking at the manual is no good for me, I just don't get it ! the instructions do not register with me . I must be dumb, for example looking at curves I have no idea what the examples are saying or even what curves do. I can fly ok both planes, and quads but I can't understand the radio even spending many many hours trying I just don't understand instructions like this one below from the 7e manual. This is just an example I am not sure if I need curves to what I want but I was just reading it.
Different curves can be selected for each flight-mode. Each point value can be enabled to be interpolated from the points surrounding it. eh!
To me this is meaningless I just don't understand it , what does interpolated from the points surrounding actually mean ? I have absolutely no idea. Sorry for being dumb, and as always your help is so very much appreciated by myself and I am sure lots of other people also. so if anyone can help, thanks even a simple quad model for an Orange DSM2 rx Devo 7e or 10 I have both :( and simple rates mode would be fantastic. www.deviationtx.com/media/kunena/emoticons/sad.png
Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds