New to Devo and confused

More
14 Jan 2016 22:35 #41765 by jbewley
New to Devo and confused was created by jbewley
Just received my Devo 10 today. Tried to follow the instructions in the manual, but none of the selections were on my transmitter. Went to a youtube for a walk through and menu selections in the video were not the same as on mine. Do I need to upload something???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2016 23:08 #41766 by 944storm
Replied by 944storm on topic New to Devo and confused
Welcome to the Devo community! Most of the information on this site is for a custom firmware that you can install on your device 10.

If you are interested in running this firmware, the index bar on the left side of your screen has a manual for the devo7e / devo10. The manual describes how to upload the firmware very well. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

More
14 Jan 2016 23:22 - 14 Jan 2016 23:23 #41767 by jbewley
Replied by jbewley on topic New to Devo and confused
Thank you and I'm glad to be here. When i try to follow the instructions in the manual, it tells me to look for and open a selection that Isn't on my Devo 10. For example, it says to open Model Reset or Device Option and they are not there to chose.
Last edit: 14 Jan 2016 23:23 by jbewley.

More
15 Jan 2016 00:44 #41768 by jbewley
Wen in via the USB. Tried to open "hardware" and it said the file was corrupted. Can I fix this by reloading the $.0 file from here??

More
15 Jan 2016 02:51 #41771 by jbewley
I figured it out. All is good.

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds