Just bought a Devo 10 gunmetal grey

More
26 Jan 2016 19:51 - 26 Jan 2016 19:53 #42254 by Nexxusone
Just bought a Devo 10 gunmetal grey was created by Nexxusone
Walking past cash converters for the last 5 weeks I noticed a Devo 10 for sale @ £22.99 (complete kit with a rx1002 minus bind plug) - well finally caved in and bought it! I find with the stock firmware I can use it fine with Aerofly RC7 - if I put deviation firmware will i loose ability to use r/c flight sim.??

My plan is to use it with a EPP wing kit and quadcopters so any advice would be helpful - (As a boy I had a 3channel trainer / control line planes/ nitro trucks /cars ) and currently have 2x quadcopter both revell nano and rayvore (these I consider toys) and was hoping for some recommendations on what models works with the Devo 10 with stock firmware AND the Deviation firmware? (I have flashed deviation and gone back to oem firmware just to check usb cable worked)
Last edit: 26 Jan 2016 19:53 by Nexxusone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jan 2016 23:17 #42260 by sbstnp
Replied by sbstnp on topic Just bought a Devo 10 gunmetal grey
Wow good price. Yes, the sim will work with Deviation, just select PPM out as protocol then configure a basic model.

Not sure about the quads, possibly the Revell to work with Hubsan protocol, but I have no means of testing.

Devo 10 + 4in1
Spektrum Dx9
FrSky Taranis + TBS Crossfire

More
27 Jan 2016 04:01 #42264 by RoGuE_StreaK
Replied by RoGuE_StreaK on topic Just bought a Devo 10 gunmetal grey
Note that the only stuff (quads, helis etc) that will work with both deviation and the stock firmware is Walkera products. Stock firmware ONLY does the devo protocol, which is a Walkera-exclusive protocol.

And yeah, great price :angry: :)

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds