Redcon DSM2 CM621 receiver setting failsafe

More
18 Feb 2016 21:22 #43260 by djdazzy
Hi,

I bought one of these receivers from banggood but I cannot seem to set the failsafe on any channel apart from the throttle. All other channels lock at the signal loss position.
this one
Has anyone else had luck doing this please?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Feb 2016 00:28 #43267 by RoGuE_StreaK
Replied by RoGuE_StreaK on topic Redcon DSM2 CM621 receiver setting failsafe
I've got one of those on the way, but I believe lots of RX's only let the throttle failsafe be set? I was doing some reading lately on what people's settings were for failsafes ane the general consensus seemed to be exactly as described, drop the throttle (or set to idle for slimers, so a setable throttle seems valid), but keep the other channels at their last-known "good" position. Lots of people seemed to have issues with failsafes kicking in say mid-launch and plowing in 'cause of the way the failsafes changed the control surfaces.
From my experience though, unless you've got some smarts at the other end that'll dynamically react to the situation, there's never really a sure-fire failsafe setting, apart from kill the motor(s).

More
20 Feb 2016 16:16 #43367 by djdazzy
Replied by djdazzy on topic Redcon DSM2 CM621 receiver setting failsafe
Thanks RoGuE_StreaK, let me know if you get it going once you get your receiver please.

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds