Swash plate travel adjust

More
08 Mar 2016 22:01 - 08 Mar 2016 22:01 #44286 by Fernando
Swash plate travel adjust was created by Fernando
Hi everyone,

I have setting up my model to drive a T-rex 600. Up to now everything is ok but there is something not very clear for me. I am referring to the Swash plate travel adjust to set up the max and min travel to get 12º up and -12º down. I did it in the CYC-COL complex mixer using the SCALE value which was 31. That did the job but I am not sure if is the right way to do it because I can also define that travel in the "Helicopter" Menu using the COL Mix value which is the same number as the Scale I mentioned before.

Could someone tell me what is the right way to do it? Thank you!
Last edit: 08 Mar 2016 22:01 by Fernando.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Mar 2016 22:26 #44288 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic Swash plate travel adjust
First approach: Works for me with COL setting in 120CCPM mixer (heli menu) for my Blade 4503D.
I did it with the Spektrum DX8 in the same way (CCPM).

Second approach: You have to do it 4 times for each pitch curve and f-mode N, IU1, IU2, TH switches?!?
100->31 Scale sounds a bit weird?!?

Third approch: Usually you limit directly the pitch / CH6 / AUX1 channel on FBL (scale = like Spektrum Airware Servo Travel Adjust on Pitch channel).
Usually you can do this on FBL micro helis.
But then its only a SINGLR pitch channel and not three independent cyclic (mixed) channels.

You do this also for ELEV, AIL and CH6 channels (scale+, scale-) on DeviationTX to make the swashplate level on max/min pitch for all three cyclic servos.

Thomas

More
08 Mar 2016 22:49 #44290 by Fernando
Replied by Fernando on topic Swash plate travel adjust
I have everything already levelled up and down, I just need to define the max an min travel of the whole swasplate while moving the TH stick.
I used the first approach to leave the Scale at 100%, that sounds better than moving the scale on all the curves, etc. My FBL is an old Align 3G so no chance to define anything like in a Vbar or similar device.
Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds