12s switch problem

More
30 Mar 2016 17:07 #45450 by rdeviation
12s switch problem was created by rdeviation
HI

I have just installed deviation 4.0.1 plus the last nightly build. I was able to bind a receiver with no problem but when I program the switch outputs non of my three way switches work they just act like a two position switch. My sticks, sliders and knobs work fine with full control. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
You guys are doing great work, Thanks

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Mar 2016 19:48 #45460 by -=Hubi-Dirk=-
Replied by -=Hubi-Dirk=- on topic 12s switch problem
Hi

try it this way. -100, 0, +100 switched by MIX.

Attachments:

More
30 Mar 2016 23:53 #45474 by rdeviation
Replied by rdeviation on topic 12s switch problem
I will give it a try, I think I may have been close to that at one point last night. Thanks Hudi will let you know

More
31 Mar 2016 00:22 #45475 by rdeviation
I cannot get deadband under mix 1 and mix 2 it says linked? with no option to charge it as there are no arrows beside
(linked) to change the option. It does make a lot of sense though, I understand the principle of it now. Don't say anything to anybody but I almost went back to Devention...I just got my first Devo being the 12s the info on here is great I was able to Download and Upgrade with not a lot of problems. I had heard so many good things about the Deviation I think my first Devo had the stock firmware on it for about 5 Minutes. Would it matter at all if you did not have the latest factory firmware before I started, I was thinking no since I had formatted the drive anyway, but just incase please let me know
Thanks Again

Cheers

More
31 Mar 2016 04:06 #45482 by -=Hubi-Dirk=-
Replied by -=Hubi-Dirk=- on topic 12s switch problem

rdeviation wrote: I cannot get deadband under mix 1 and mix 2 it says linked? with no option to charge it as there are no arrows beside
(linked) to change the option.

Hi,

you have to push on the "Mid-Rate" and the "Low-Rate" button, then "Linked" will gone and you can choose "Deathband", "3-Point", "Expo xx".....

Best
Dirk

More
31 Mar 2016 16:46 #45502 by rdeviation
HI
I figured it out just before your message but thanks so much. I have another
question but I will start a new thread

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds