Learn Acro Flying Tutorial Lesson Rate Mode

More
12 Apr 2016 08:09 #46345 by Harlem
This video is my first day on Acro, in fact it is my first day on a 'frame' Quad. I have been flying Indoor QuadProfile's for 6 months only.

I wanted to learn quickly and went about that in a ruthless planned quick learning 'plan'. Did it work? Yes in only 6 flights i was flying the life out of her and that is why i made the video so anyone struggling, or anyone planning on learning Acro can hopefully benefit.

Hopefully this video will kick off a great discussion about learning Acro as i searched 'learn Acro rate flying' and nothing is to be found.

WARNING - Contains very strong language from the beginning and throughout.
If you are the type to avoid bad language, please avoid this video, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2016 19:12 #46378 by Sero
Wouldn't it be better to post something like that in a forum like rcgroups.com instead?

A day without flying can't be called a day.

More
13 Apr 2016 23:19 #46453 by Harlem
Replied by Harlem on topic Learn Acro Flying Tutorial Lesson Rate Mode
Why? Who are you to say such a thing????

Don't you think people here want to learn acro? Why only on RCGroups? What's different about the people there?

Seems an incredibly negative and troll thing to say!

More
14 Apr 2016 03:32 #46464 by Sero
Calm down, before you honor me with another death threat on youtube...

All I'm trying to say is, what is this forum about? Deviation, right, and I have not seen many topics not about it, if any, apart from yours. If we start to fill this forum with "off-topics", then it will get harder and harder for newbies to find the essential stuff.

A day without flying can't be called a day.

More
14 Apr 2016 11:34 #46485 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic Learn Acro Flying Tutorial Lesson Rate Mode
Please relax Harlem!

Yes, generally speaking IMHO this is a special "vendor" (firmware) support forum and for special questions for Deviated quads/helis/FCs,... (protocol questions, model/mixer setup, etc.).

Sero was only making you a suggestion where maybe more people could see your video.
I do not see any negative or trolling against you.

As I saw your 2nd thread this was honestly the first thing which came into my mind.

There had not been written any bad words you would need to take personal or go into fighter mode.

This forum shall be a calm and friendly place.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds