Devo 7e, stock switches don`t work and more probs

More
25 May 2016 08:42 #49185 by Toubsn
Hi guys,

after a few hours of trying I have to open my first post here.

I flashed a devo 7e with deviation, to use it with an orange RX615 on my FPV-Racequad, but there are a few problems I couldn`t handle...

When I switch on the Devo 7e, it always says, channel 1 is 100%, -100 is a save value....I know, because my right stick ist in center Position (Mode2), so I have to pull it all the way down to -100 and then the devo 7e starts...is that normal, or just a "setting-thing"?

Next bigger problem:

I could not use the stock switches on the top ("FMOD and "HOLD"), in cleanflight the Aux1 and Aux2 is at 1500 and it does nothing when flipping the switches =(

Next Problem:

In cleanflght on min position (yaw, pitch, throttle and so on) , the value is 1090, at max postion its 1900, how to change that in the devo 7e to a bit more than 1000 an a bit less then 2000?

Im form germany, so its possible to explain as easy as possible !? Thanks so far guys!

Toubsn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 May 2016 19:28 - 26 May 2016 19:29 #49311 by silpstream
Replied by silpstream on topic Devo 7e, stock switches don`t work and more probs

Toubsn wrote: When I switch on the Devo 7e, it always says, channel 1 is 100%, -100 is a save value....I know, because my right stick ist in center Position (Mode2), so I have to pull it all the way down to -100 and then the devo 7e starts...is that normal, or just a "setting-thing"?

This is a safety setting in the model. But if you are in mode2 it should be on the left (throttle) stick. You may want to check that your tx is really configured for mode 2 in the firmware.

Toubsn wrote: I could not use the stock switches on the top ("FMOD and "HOLD"), in cleanflight the Aux1 and Aux2 is at 1500 and it does nothing when flipping the switches =(

The switches need to be assigned to channels and you need to set things appropriately so that it sends -100, 0, and 100 via the mixer.

Toubsn wrote: In cleanflght on min position (yaw, pitch, throttle and so on) , the value is 1090, at max postion its 1900, how to change that in the devo 7e to a bit more than 1000 an a bit less then 2000?

You should be able to adjust these in the channel configuration using min/max and scale.

You'll find everything you need in the 7e manual which is on the left hand side link.
Last edit: 26 May 2016 19:29 by silpstream.

More
07 Dec 2016 23:29 #56640 by micro heli club
Replied by micro heli club on topic Devo 7e, stock switches don`t work and more probs
Hello!!

I am in the same trouble.
AUX 1 (HOLD), AUX 2 (FMOD) switch can not be assigned.

(combination)
DEVO7E+S-FHSS(SF800 SB) +F3 EVO Brushed

Please let me know if there are any improvement measures.

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds