I'm Sorry and Thanks

More
12 Jun 2016 01:08 #50444 by SkySailor
I'm Sorry and Thanks was created by SkySailor
First I am sorry that I am so dense when it comes tot his stuff but I am one of the ten remaining people on the planet who do not even carry a cell phone... On the flip side you folks have been very patient with me and for that I am grateful.

I have decided that with your help I will figure this out !!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I have been studying and as I looked through some programming people have done I see the use of the Destination bubble. How do I get to that bubble? It does not come up for me when I go to set up a mix. My next question is more complicated, Could someone show me how to make one stick control two servos. For example, could you show me how to do a mix so channel 1 on my radio controls servos plugged in to channels 1 and 2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2016 03:53 #50447 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic I'm Sorry and Thanks
Hi,

What do you want to achieve?
Same travel on ch2 as ch1? Reversed travel on ch2?

Just like AILor Delta?

What is the concrete szenario?

You want to dl some templates for the standard things and copy to your template directory.

Thomas

More
12 Jun 2016 03:58 #50448 by SkySailor
Replied by SkySailor on topic I'm Sorry and Thanks

Thomas.Heiss wrote: Hi,

What do you want to achieve?
Same travel on ch2 as ch1? Reversed travel on ch2?

Just like AILor Delta?

What is the concrete szenario?

You want to dl some templates for the standard things and copy to your template directory.

Thomas

Thanks Thomas, Yup Flaps is what I am describing. Ailerons would be another use. I would love to set it up so they are ailerons when controlled by my right stick and then when I pull down on the left stick I have flaps. A friend sent me a template I am using but if I could see it written out it might help me learn to do it on my own.

Do you have any idea why i cannot seem to find the "destination"bubble when doing mixes?

More
12 Jun 2016 22:12 #50492 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic I'm Sorry and Thanks
The "destination" is always set to the output channel the mixer is on. You can't set it otherwise.

You want "flaperons". Searching the forums (use google, with www.deviationtx.com/forum/ as the last search term; it works much better than the forums search) turns up www.deviationtx.com/forum/model-template...fined-mixer-template .

You've already got channel 1 and channel 2 connected to the proper servos. So now go to the mixer screen, select the mix type on "channel 1". Set it to "Simple", set the input to THR (left stick in mode 2) and set the curve to whatever you want for your flaps. If you're not sure, set it to 1-1 and leave everything else the same. Check it to make sure it's working properly, though only for one servo. If it's backwards, you can use the channel settings (select the channel name on the mixer screen) to reverse them. Adjust the curve to taste. Now go back to the mixer screen, and copy channel 1 to channel 2. That should give you flaps on the throttle stick. Check it again.

Now, go back to the channel 1 mix, and change the type to "Complex". This preserves the old behavior. Change the number of mixers to 2, and go to the second mixer page. Set the input to AIL (right stick in mode 2), and set the mux type to add, and the curve to what you want for ailerons. That should make the right stick ailerons, but only connected to one aileron. Adjust it to taste. In this case, if it's backwards, you have to negate the scale. So if it was 100, make it -100; if it was -70, make it 70, etc. Now back to the mixer screen, and copy channel 1 to channel 2. Go into the channel 2 mix, select the second mixer, and negate the scale there.

That should do it.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
12 Jun 2016 23:49 #50499 by HappyHarry
Replied by HappyHarry on topic I'm Sorry and Thanks
I posted this reply in another thread yesterday when I was meant to reply to you, so here's what I posted lol

I posted exactly what your looking for just the other day here >> www.deviationtx.com/forum/6-general-disc...lg-programming#50372

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds