Problem mixing channel on Devo 12S. V5.0.0bb199b1

More
02 Aug 2016 14:20 #52389 by fredo4.7
Hello

For the first time I just flashed my Devo 12s version nightly build V5.0.0-bb199b1
All my works great I do not understand how to perform mixes between tracks.!
Can you help me ? :(
Let me explain, my glider I have 7 channels (1.Ele, 2.Ail, 3.Thr, 4.Rud, 5.Ail2, (6.Flap1, 7.Flap2 these two channels are assigned to linear Aux2)
I am able to do a mix between the flaps and depth for compensation to the landing.
Then I am a mix ailerons to flaps and ailerons to rudder.
All affect a switch course.
If you could write me the procedure to be followed for a mix.
Thank you in advance and sorry for my translation :)
Fred

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Aug 2016 11:09 #52611 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic Problem mixing channel on Devo 12S. V5.0.0bb199b1
Hello,

Sorry I do not understand.

What are tracks?
What is depth? Do you mean elevator HR compensation for flaps?

So you are into a 4 wing glider / sailplane glider....

What glider?
Do you have plans to put flaps also up for Speed/Reflex flight-mode or just down for butterfly / crow landing?

Have you checked the WIKI: www.deviationtx.com/wiki/model_config and forum for templates?

You do probably know there is no "real flight-mode switching" for gliders within DeviationTX (yet), like it is in more expensive transmitters (DX18/DX9 Airware, Graupner MX20/MC20, Futaba, Jeti), right? Not sure how OpenTX handles this...

Within Deviation there is currently just the possibility to use the "switch1 AND switch2" type thing, where you might be able to combine 2-3 3-way switches and setup manual mixers to compensate for different aileron/flap positions depending on Reflex=Speed/Strak/Thermal or QR->Flap Acro flight types.

I am not sure if there are advanced glider pilots who already tried with the advanced mixer GUI / complex mixers.

I guess that it might be very hard to explain the exact setup procedure for one or other full-type sailplane mixes...a pilot would have to create locally the programming with the exact the glider you have / fly and post the model.ini here. That would be best...

Have you tried around finding and loading more advanced templates, e.g for aileron differential (template directory)?

Personally I can't help you as I do not fly this 4 wing sailplanes, sorry.

Thomas

More
09 Sep 2016 02:06 #53659 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic Problem mixing channel on Devo 12S. V5.0.0bb199b1
Glider template, with links to threads full house glider, acro template by kreidler: www.deviationtx.com/forum/model-template...lider-template#53658

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds